WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

I want that BlackJax touch on Rosalina, with the enhancements!


something bad happened to me...
i lost my .max file, and now i only have the .pcs and .pac of a unfinished rosalina, with static eyes...

Quote from: dikekoj on December 20, 2013, 02:14:51 PM
something bad happened to me...
i lost my .max file, and now i only have the .pcs and .pac of a unfinished rosalina, with static eyes...
Re import it in 3ds max, download the model again and steal the head (and make it smaller if you can, because that chick got a big head :I )
3DS: 3780-9595-2194 Tumblr: http://oktavia-von-sekendorff.tumblr.com


Check your Recycle Bin or Trash, if you accidentally deleted it then it should still be there unless you just happened to empty it.
Quote from: BlackJax96 on December 20, 2013, 07:03:39 AM
That is the best rig I have ever seen in my life
Not sure if joking because those shoulders bug me. :-\
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

no, i had 3ds max open, and lost electricity...
but yeah, i'll re-import it or something i guess...
still looking for someone to give her some sexy shaders though...

Oooh that sucks...it still opens right? I always avoid using 3DS Max when there's a storm because when the power goes out with it open, it messes it up causing the computer to crash when I try to open it so I have to uninstall the program and then reinstall it. O_o Course that could just be some [censored] that only happens to me and is not a common thing. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

also working on something else, more personnal, but i dont see a problem with uploading it anyway when it's done...



basically, i wanna gear Link up, as well as adding some muscle to that body... xD

still looking for a decent quiver, and wanna give him some chest armor..

For a second, I thought you were making Link from Hyrule Warriors.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


I think I saw a hookshot and some iron boots.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 20, 2013, 08:29:25 PM
For a second, I thought you were making Link from Hyrule Warriors.
i do plan on adding the scarf on this model :P

I started Bowser Jr. Still gotta add the bandanna and try to improve the head texture, and re-shape the main body and texture more to look less muscular.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm sure I'll like to see that little bowser fighting around. He'll be over bowser, won't he? Also, I was wondering what seemed odd about him until you mentioned the muscular thing. Anyway, looking forward to this.

Correct, hes going over Bowser.

i'd say make his head bigger, his body looks huge and adult now...

almost like bowser Jr. as a teen...