WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 27, 2013, 01:31:10 AM
Awesome looking skeletal mod, could be used as inspiration. I like it's teeth and jaw. They make it look more skullyish.

Thanks!, that's my goal pretty much.


Updates!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Mah Boi! I wonder what's for Dinner!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 28, 2013, 05:46:40 AM #12438 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 05:49:59 AM by Bad Box Art Gnorc
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 28, 2013, 05:40:49 AM
Mah Boi! I wonder what's for Dinner!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I still think putting him over Zelda would be funny. I still wish you luck. also, a request; if yer rigging the fingers, rig every one but the index fingers. it would be sweet for him to use "FINGER PUNCH!"

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Ganandorf has way too long arms. Also, if he is so highpoly, why not optimize him?

I've been meaning to look into how to optimize a model, and I'm wonder on whether or not to rig his high poly fingers or to just use the originals and remap them.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Iwvi on December 28, 2013, 05:50:06 AM
Ganandorf has way too long arms. Also, if he is so highpoly, why not optimize him?
Remember, Iwvi. We have the tristripper now.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


December 28, 2013, 07:01:32 AM #12442 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 07:42:01 AM by StupidMarioFan1
We do? Damn, I knew I should've read the changelogs in the two newest BrawlBoxes.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on December 28, 2013, 06:49:00 AM
Remember, Iwvi. We have the tristripper now.
Yes but BJ said it's still good to optimize beforehand. It's cool and all, but does not do miracles. Though, I have no idea what's the polycount of that king.

So I decided to use Ganondorf's original hands because really the King doesn't need realistic looking hands? *cough* no he doesn't because I don't feel like doing all that work to make them fit and rig them *cough*
What do you think of the robe rig so far?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@Iwvi He has 8340 vertices...not sure if pushing it or not though I wouldn't be surprised if it is. Course this is after deleting a few vertices of the shoes, and using Ganondorf's hands and not the King's, God those hands were really high poly from their looks so I'm glad I'm not using them. :>.>palm:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I was just wondering... Is anyone still working on a new Oni Link model?

Vertices don't matter, StupidMarioFan.

It's usually the Face count. Recommend ranges for high poly models are about 10,000 to 15,000. You'll begin to see lag with 16,000 faces.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I hope you used the wield already :v and yes, using Ganon's default hands is a good idea because it's a character with not visible wrists, even though using the model's hands can save you some file size due to the textures count.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Gnorc on December 28, 2013, 05:46:40 AM
I still think putting him over Zelda would be funny. I still wish you luck. also, a request; if yer rigging the fingers, rig every one but the index fingers. it would be sweet for him to use "FINGER PUNCH!"
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on December 28, 2013, 05:40:49 AM
Mah Boi! I wonder what's for Dinner!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


(I know you're not done vertexing him)
The king has lost some weight over the years. XD

guess he's taking a break from his epic adventure with snake, otacon and miyuki.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524