WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:52:48 PM
omg u noticed! xD

Lol. Of course!

And yeah, I think he looks great as is, tbh.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:39:28 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yay

anyone willing to do some shader/shine/whatever work on him?
And I was going to make him over sheik lol
merry birthday btw ewe

omg that's a great idea, male on sheik and female on zelda >.<

Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:56:52 PM
omg that's a great idea, male on sheik and female on zelda >.<

LOL! I was just gonna request the female trainer on Zelda. The current model I use for my PSA is flawed in a couple ways. (no offence to its maker)

Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:39:28 PM


yay

anyone willing to do some shader/shine/whatever work on him?
Rig needs work around the feet. Also are those thumbs rigged?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 06, 2014, 09:11:01 PM #12605 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 02:55:36 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:56:52 PM
omg that's a great idea, male on sheik and female on zelda >.<
My evil plans has now been discovered ohshi

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 02:55:35 AM

The positive and the Negative
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: dikekoj on January 06, 2014, 08:52:48 PM
omg u noticed! xD

Happy Birthday and nice Trainer rig!


January 07, 2014, 05:07:52 AM #12607 Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 09:00:31 AM by iwantgames
happy birthday


WII U SAMUS

Collaboration with GBC

transparency visor


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: iwantgames on January 07, 2014, 05:07:52 AM
happy birthday


WII U SAMUS

Collaboration with GBC

transparency visor


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

love it

Started work on a more Melee/OoT styled Sheik.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Mostly texture edits so far, but I did remove the ponytail and redo the hair.

Love the previews, yah I know I've done hundreds of Marios, but this one is quite different.

He's one of the unused models for Pikmin....let that sink in....this is Mario from Pikmin. It's speculated that this is the Mario model from that Super Mario 128 test demo made to show off the power of the GameCube. Super Mario 128 was actually in production as a full game but was cancelled in 2007 I believe. Pikmin was developed ontop of the Super Mario 128 test so that's probably why this model is still in the game. There's a feature that allows you to look at all the models in the game, along with their animations, but this feature is only access by GameShark codes (not the first time some fully working feature is only accessed by GameShark codes).
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 07, 2014, 11:05:28 PM
Love the previews, yah I know I've done hundreds of Marios, but this one is quite different.

He's one of the unused models for Pikmin....let that sink in....this is Mario from Pikmin. It's speculated that this is the Mario model from that Super Mario 128 test demo made to show off the power of the GameCube. Super Mario 128 was actually in production as a full game but was cancelled in 2007 I believe. Pikmin was developed ontop of the Super Mario 128 test so that's probably why this model is still in the game. There's a feature that allows you to look at all the models in the game, along with their animations, but this feature is only access by GameShark codes (not the first time some fully working feature is only accessed by GameShark codes).

you always give long explanations on the backgrounds/origins of your  mods dont you? :/
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

More Marios?

Geesh. Are we turning Mario into the next Shadow?

Don't get discouraged by this, but I think there's enough variations of Mario.

Quote from: GBC on January 07, 2014, 11:19:07 PM
you always give long explanations on the backgrounds/origins of your mods dont you? :/
Also this. It's a bit much, SMF1. :-\
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I talk too much. Not just on here but in real life as well. *facepalm* I just like seeing different versions of Mario, that are different enough to be worth my effort into importing them, in Brawl. I'm not doing the Mario Party ones because they are the same in most games, I'm not doing all the Olympic models because they aren't that different enough, though I do plan on updating the London Bros because I can fix the mapping errors and upgrade the rigging. I'd do Luigi as well if he was in all these versions, but atleast these hacks have different things in them whereas Shadows tend to be practically the same thing. :P I always make sure that there's something worth my time importing when it comes to the Marios.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Would you like to import this Luigi and Mario?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The creator, RatchetMario, was kind enough to let me use them to import into brawl, but I don't think I'll end up doing it.
If so send me a pm so we don't clog up the thread.