WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: GBC on January 07, 2014, 11:19:07 PM
you always give long explanations on the backgrounds/origins of your  mods dont you? :/
Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 07, 2014, 11:23:07 PM
Also this. It's a bit much, SMF1. :-\
Jeeze guys, a little harsh, don't you think? I mean the guy is obviously passionate about what he does, and there's nothing wrong with that. I kinda like the fact that he gives us the information on a lot of his MIs, considering a few of them end up being pretty obscured.
It's not like he has to do what he does, and can you honestly say what he does has any negative effects on anyone?

All that aside:
Quote from: iwantgames on January 07, 2014, 05:07:52 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
[/center]
Good lord, this looks gorgeous. While I despise the majority of Other M, I can't argue that the game was at least impressive graphically in some aspects.
Will they be 2 separate models, or will it function in some sort of FS Eye fashion? Also is this the same as the previously posted model with the animated arm cannon?

Quote from: Rufure on January 07, 2014, 11:58:24 PM
Jeeze guys, a little harsh, don't you think? I mean the guy is obviously passionate about what he does, and there's nothing wrong with that. I kinda like the fact that he gives us the information on a lot of his MIs, considering a few of them end up being pretty obscured.
It's not like he has to do what he does, and can you honestly say what he does has any negative effects on anyone?
Of course he's passionate about what he does.

We're merely nitpicking. We're not intending to bring him down or anything.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

January 08, 2014, 12:31:58 AM #12617 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 12:33:14 AM by iwantgames
Quote from: Rufure on January 07, 2014, 11:58:24 PM
All that aside:

Good lord, this looks gorgeous. While I despise the majority of Other M, I can't argue that the game was at least impressive graphically in some aspects.
Will they be 2 separate models, or will it function in some sort of FS Eye fashion? Also is this the same as the previously posted model with the animated arm cannon?
thanks

only one model.

visors will be FS functioned. if anyone only wants one they have to delete and mess with visibility

different model but will have animated gun cannon

GBC updated the textures adding more of the smash 4 detail
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[/quote][/center]

same thing just on the newer model

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 08, 2014, 12:02:16 AM
Of course he's passionate about what he does.
We're merely nitpicking. We're not intending to bring him down or anything.
I understand, I guess it just came off more harsh than it really was. I just thought he wasn't really doing anything to ruin the thread, so that why I gave my two cents there. But I'm no mod, so I'll just leave it at that then.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 07, 2014, 11:47:01 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Woah, lovely style and accurate as hell and all, but would it actually fit well over Luigi without any bone edits or something of that sort? The body size and build looks a tad taller than vanilla Luigi.

Quote from: iwantgames on January 08, 2014, 12:31:58 AM
different model but will have animated gun cannon

GBC updated the textures adding more of the smash 4 detail
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, I always though Prime had the best looking models for Samus, but looking at this gives me a new appreciation for the detail that went into Other M & Kerfuffle.
So is the previously posted Other M model still in the works, or is it gonna be discarded in favor of this one?

Quote from: Rufure on January 08, 2014, 12:41:29 AM
Woah, lovely style and accurate as hell and all, but would it actually fit well over Luigi without any bone edits or something of that sort? The body size and build looks a tad taller than vanilla Luigi.
I wouldn't know. I never tried importing them. I guess SMF1 will find out soon.
I could always help him out if there are any problems though.

Quote from: Rufure on January 08, 2014, 12:41:29 AM
Wow, I always though Prime had the best looking models for Samus, but looking at this gives me a new appreciation for the detail that went into Other M & Kerfuffle.
So is the previously posted Other M model still in the works, or is it gonna be discarded in favor of this one?
i'll keep and maybe use as an alt or something. it can use the same textures as smash 4 samus

but it will require a few texture edits to shoulders pads and thighs only. add illuminating effects used on chest for lights on thighs and shoulder pads

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

January 08, 2014, 01:46:18 AM #12621 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 03:39:05 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Rig for Pikmin Mario is going great, but slow and boring. :P

I chose this animation to show off the rigged mustache, but left hand and buttons are fully rigged, right hand isn't, both feet and part of the legs are done being rigged, and also part of the arms, but the head is mostly done being rigged. Course the main body is jacked up but you can give thanks to the auto rig for that, or atleast what 3ds Max rigged when adding the Skin modifier. lol

Post Merge: January 08, 2014, 03:39:05 AM

Rig is done.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 08, 2014, 01:46:18 AM
Rig for Pikmin Mario is going great, but slow and boring. :P

I chose this animation to show off the rigged mustache, but left hand and buttons are fully rigged, right hand isn't, both feet and part of the legs are done being rigged, and also part of the arms, but the head is mostly done being rigged. Course the main body is jacked up but you can give thanks to the auto rig for that, or atleast what 3ds Max rigged when adding the Skin modifier. lol
For some reason, I LOLed when I saw the auto-rigged Mario... :af:
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

I really like that Mario model SMF, reminds me of Mario 64 without the super tiny polygon count.
Also the M&L Luigi model is amazing and I need it in my game.

Well animating Samus's arm cannon is more of a pain than I thought is was so I started working on Sheik some more.

I think just need to add the cloth to the back, edit the feet, and do some more texture edits here and there.
I can then start importing it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Closeup of the hair


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


needs super HD HQ hyper-detailed ASS!

January 08, 2014, 07:22:16 PM #12626 Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 07:24:40 PM by DJ Lowgey
I need that Mario & Luigi models with a sexy brawl texture *__*
btw i found some N64 boxart styled mario models



look at this guys deviantart gallery:
http://vinfreild.deviantart.com/  :kdance:

Gonna take a bunch of remapping to get brawl styled textures since they use solid colors. O_o
Also since Pikmin Mario is supposably the model from the cancelled SM128, I think it was meant to look a bit like SM64 Mario since that game would've been a sequel.
Also nice find, lucky for you that Wario's fingers are in a t-pose, I've got to reposition M&L's hands...like SFM Mario Bros....:srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 08, 2014, 10:00:30 PM
Also since Pikmin Mario is supposably the model from the cancelled SM128, I think it was meant to look a bit like SM64 Mario since that game would've been a sequel.
128 was gonna a sequel to 64...
64 x 2 = 128
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I honestly thought it had that name only because it featured 128 Marios at once.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 08, 2014, 07:14:57 PM
needs super HD HQ hyper-detailed ASS!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Guess Zelda couldn't use magic to hide everything.

Quote from: iwantgames on January 08, 2014, 01:15:26 AM
i'll keep and maybe use as an alt or something. it can use the same textures as smash 4 samus

but it will require a few texture edits to shoulders pads and thighs only. add illuminating effects used on chest for lights on thighs and shoulder pads
So what is it about this model that separates it from the Other M model? Aside from the Face/Battle Visor of course.

Quote from: dikekoj on January 08, 2014, 07:14:57 PM
needs super HD HQ hyper-detailed ASS!

Just for you, I retextured dat ass.