WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Looks decent right?

Final Rig.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 09, 2014, 03:18:09 AM
Just for you, I retextured dat ass.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Aint hyper-detailed enough! :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2014, 03:19:16 AM
]Aint hyper-detailed enough! :notimp:
But that's the best I can do. :-\

Anyway, since those mario and luigi models have flat colors, they would probably look best cell-shaded.


Oh, and a small detail, but the cloth isn't textures on anymore.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I really have to start working on those arm cannon animations now.


Quote from: DemonBoy on January 09, 2014, 03:41:27 AM
I really have to start working on those arm cannon animations now.
Oooh I know how it feels to put off something that is boring and time consuming...I do that constantly. :oshi:
Anyways I was joking on the detail, I figured I'd have Brawl textures as an alt, do to me being lazy and it'll help make remapping faster, I'm going to use Brawl Mario & Luigi's hands. It's not like the M&L hands were much more detailed. :srs:
Also here's all I was able to get done tonight (back to school scheduale. :P)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All that is left to finish rigging is the hip and waist areas. Yah he's practically done being rigged, tomorrow I'll finish it and remap him so Brawl Mario's textures will work...god I'm glad I got most of his body rigged today so I can spend hell of a lot of time remapping :srs:, just have to get some sleep so I don't like sleep through my class. -_-
@Kyouma Good luck with that. O_O
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Took a while, but I finally have her cannon animated.




All that's needed is the morph ball and then I can edit and fix up the shaders.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 09, 2014, 09:34:20 PM
Took a while, but I finally have her cannon animated.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


All that's needed is the morph ball and then I can edit and fix up the shaders.
Good lord, that looks too legit for me. This is way more than eligible as a Samus alt for PM. Amazing progress.

Quote from: Rufure on January 09, 2014, 10:27:21 PM
Good lord, that looks too legit for me. This is way more than eligible as a Samus alt for PM. Amazing progress.

inb4someonefromPMsaysno.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 09, 2014, 09:34:20 PM
Took a while, but I finally have her cannon animated.




All that's needed is the morph ball and then I can edit and fix up the shaders.
Yes.

All my yes.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 09, 2014, 09:34:20 PM
Took a while, but I finally have her cannon animated.




All that's needed is the morph ball and then I can edit and fix up the shaders.
is there a motion file required? not that I cant use one, but is there?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on January 09, 2014, 11:01:50 PM
is there a motion file required? not that I cant use one, but is there?

Nope. it's all in the pac/pcs files.

shway

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Time to start remapping for Brawl textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What are you guys' thoughts? :>.>:
@DemonBoy My Samus slots are ready.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

January 09, 2014, 11:38:12 PM #12642 Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 11:56:12 PM by KingOfTheHillJigglypuff
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on January 09, 2014, 11:34:02 PM
Time to start remapping for Brawl textures.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What are you guys' thoughts? :>.>:
The thighs look weird.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 09, 2014, 11:38:12 PM
The thighs look weird.
they do kinda look like Miley Cyrus'... only not nearly as monstrous

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Velen on January 09, 2014, 10:51:15 PM
inb4someonefromPMsaysno.
Well I meant as a personal alt, but if that were the case than the PMBR ain't got taste. Aside from everything else they've made.

Quote from: KingOfTheHillJigglypuff on January 09, 2014, 11:38:12 PM
The thighs look weird.
I think it's because of how bulky the Power Suit naturally is, rigging is gonna inevitably end up looking funky in some places. But the Fusion Suit was always looked at as a stripped down version of the Power Suit, mostly leaving the organic part, so in 3D I'd imagine it looks oddly flexible.