WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on January 27, 2014, 06:27:42 AM
Now that I think about it, yes; because she's like.. "slower" than Satsuki.
Seriously, I feel kinda bad for Windows100%, I mean, he sells his MMD models so they aren't free (Even Satsuki's model hasn't been released yet, it was supossed to be on sell until February) And here I am  :I
But I don't really regret anything, I am not using the models for MMD so it'm not breaking his rules  :af:

You're not the only one, I also have both of those model, and I had them for few week or so, I wanted to post them in my request thread, but I was too lazy... xD

But those two model definitely need better textures
I mean, srsly  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Or an outline + cell shaded shader, I dunno

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 28, 2014, 04:31:05 PM
You're not the only one, I also have both of those model, and I had them for few week or so, I wanted to post them in my request thread, but I was too lazy... xD

But those two model definitely need better textures
I mean, srsly  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Or an outline + cell shaded shader, I dunno
I doubt there's actually a way to improve those textures, I mean, theire frigging squares d_d
Windows100% should be posted on fnbv tumblr for making such horrid ms paint textures
I may try to at least give them a black outline if the filesize lets me so
But I don't promise anything since Ryuko's model is 44 000+ vertices big

Quote from: LJSTAR on January 28, 2014, 04:31:05 PM
You're not the only one, I also have both of those model, and I had them for few week or so, I wanted to post them in my request thread, but I was too lazy... xD

But those two model definitely need better textures
I mean, srsly  :srs:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

... Or an outline + cell shaded shader, I dunno

I can try mapping out the uvs if you want to give her non solid textures.

Quote from: DemonBoy on January 28, 2014, 04:45:15 PM
I can try mapping out the uvs if you want to give her non solid textures.
Okay, i'll send you the models after I finish optimizing them

Quote from: dikekoj on January 28, 2014, 03:54:41 PM

on fox, rig is done, but i can't test in-game, and since i used 0.71, i don't know if the textures will freak out, so any volunteer on testing and screenshot taking would be awesome as hell.
please stash his cane on his back like a sheethed sword (without the sheeth). it osnt sly without a cane anywhere

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

shouldnt be too hard...
that already makes 3 versions and 2 recolors though... xD

you know what they say,  the more, the merrier

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I swear I can't texture for my life, but here I go trying to texture..
Before:



After:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow just wow Kyouma. That looks amazing, the difference is like night and day.

The thumbs and neck/shoulder part of the cape are the only things that I see in need of possible fixing, it could just be the Autodesk lighting though.

There's no question this is way way better than the last Sayaka and the last one was very good.

Um Kyouma would you recommend the Madoka Magica anime? From what I've seen it looks good. But just though I'd ask if you'd think I'd like it.

January 29, 2014, 04:08:13 AM #12969 Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 04:22:04 AM by Kyouma
Quote from: Calypso on January 29, 2014, 03:48:05 AM
Wow just wow Kyouma. That looks amazing, the difference is like night and day.

The thumbs and neck/shoulder part of the cape are the only things that I see in need of possible fixing, it could just be the Autodesk lighting though.

There's no question this is way way better than the last Sayaka and the last one was very good.

Um Kyouma would you recommend the Madoka Magica anime? From what I've seen it looks good. But just though I'd ask if you'd think I'd like it.
oh god, you dont know how glad I am for hearing that.. seriously, I take less than 1 hour for an easy import, but I took like 3 hours making these textures ._.
dont worry about the cape, that will look normal once in game, neither for the hands, I will not use this model's hands, its too low poly to even have rigged fingers.. I will use default marth's
and you shouldnt watch madoka, you Must

Quote from: Kyouma on January 29, 2014, 04:08:13 AM
oh god, you dont know how glad I am for hearing that.. seriously, I take less than 1 hour for an easy import, but I took like 3 hours making these textures ._.
dont worry about the cape, that will look normal once in game, neither for the hands, I will not use this model's hands, its too low poly to even have rigged fingers.. I will use default marth's
and you shouldnt watch madoka, you Must
HAHA
that is why i envy GBC, he has got Dot to make his textures for him

January 30, 2014, 02:34:37 AM #12971 Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 02:35:42 AM by TokoyamiTheDark
Sooooorry if I'm a bit late... but I've got 4 screenies! Yay!

The main model with Bronzor in all its glory


Honedge in all its glory (Dem Shin-Ra logos from FFVII)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Final Smash (Both Bronzor and Honedge turns Shiny!!!)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


EYE SEE YOU (getting pwned by the Ultimate Chimera Eyegore, 'cause I lured him over there with Lucas XD)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on January 30, 2014, 02:04:31 AM
HAHA
that is why i envy GBC, he has got Dot to make his textures for him
sassy kyouma needs no texturer(?) okno
--
tokoyami, I would suggest you to use rim on that model, that makes everything look even more epic ewe (or don't listen to me, I'm just addicted to the rim)
but why not using a transparent material for the aureola?

Quote from: Kyouma on January 30, 2014, 04:04:50 AM
tokoyami, I would suggest you to use rim on that model, that makes everything look even more epic ewe (or don't listen to me, I'm just addicted to the rim)
but why not using a transparent material for the aureola?
I dunno how to use a transparent material, though. Can you tell me how?
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(