WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 15, 2014, 04:47:51 AM #13185 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:49:26 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 04:45:39 AM
i completely forgot about the arm rigging in terms of charizard. like i said, i'd still take her over wolf. im only one person with opinions; what others think is also important

It's all good, just need to t-pose her now :D then go from there ;D ;)  I think other characters like Shelby (I think that's his/her name) would work fine on Charizard  ;)

maybe, but thats up to mareeo 64

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 15, 2014, 05:19:59 AM #13187 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:38:41 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 05:00:04 AM
maybe, but thats up to mareeo 64

More Rampage!!! Mwahahaha!


Edit: Getting there!



February 15, 2014, 05:59:57 AM #13189 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 06:14:35 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on February 15, 2014, 05:57:26 AM
y u no rotate bones;'

Because I suck at rigging. I tried that once, I screwed up a rig doing that with Ike's sword, I rotated the bone, didn't work at all.  I thought rotating bones was a big no-no because the rig gets FUBAR. Unless I was wrong, but it sure as heck didn't work when I tried that.  :af:


I always do my hacks this way, if someone wants to take over and do a better job rigging the hack, I'll be happy to send them the files for them to work on  ;)



here are some updates of my little mac model

lookin better. might need some detail on the edges of the shirt's arm and head holes. the eyebrows also need to be slightly shortened and just a tad bit thickened. finally, the eyes need to be more gray than blue

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Arms and hands/fingers are now t-posed! Just gotta adjust them some more ;D

Quote from: Bush on February 15, 2014, 01:36:11 AM
Are there any videos that show the whole process of rigging?
yes there is.
i made a "series" acutally...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: the_randomizer on February 15, 2014, 08:03:33 AM
Arms and hands/fingers are now t-posed! Just gotta adjust them some more ;D

Why don't you just use symmetry modifier?  It'd save you half the model.

February 15, 2014, 04:55:09 PM #13195 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:07:03 PM by Mareeo 64
Done posing, and made a texture to match his portrait from the game :P


EDIT:
Does anyone know how i can use this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 15, 2014, 04:55:09 PM
EDIT:
Does anyone know how i can use this?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

If you go to STGTENGAN, find the file with Palkia in it. Believe it or not, there is a bump map of sorts used on his diffuse body textures.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

February 15, 2014, 05:31:01 PM #13197 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 05:32:04 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Iwvi on February 15, 2014, 04:51:14 PM
Why don't you just use symmetry modifier?  It'd save you half the model.

I tried that once (I think) and it got all wonky wait, maybe that was the mirror mod, so how exactly do you use it effectively without screwing up the vertices? Luckily, I save numerous versions of my work based on what part I've worked on (i.e I save it when I got the arm in place, the fingers, etc) as backups, so I can always backtrack.  Could you show me how to use that mod? ;D ;D

February 15, 2014, 05:38:09 PM #13198 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 07:32:04 PM by Mareeo 64
Quote from: Snivy on February 15, 2014, 05:13:16 PM
If you go to STGTENGAN, find the file with Palkia in it. Believe it or not, there is a bump map of sorts used on his diffuse body textures.
Okay, so how can i use this for crock?

EDIT: Okay, i've decided to put crock over bowser. He fits pretty well to his bones, and Bowser's up taunt reminds me of crock,s animation when he starts a city. I'm still putting shelby on bowser, but i didn't want crock flying without wings, so now there'll be 2 monsters on bowser, as i'm sure there'll be many over DK (Rocky, George, etc)

fine by me

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524