WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

February 15, 2014, 08:05:43 PM #13200 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:07:24 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 04:45:39 AM
i completely forgot about the arm rigging in terms of charizard. like i said, i'd still take her over wolf. im only one person with opinions; what others think is also important
I would also put Lizzie over wolph I don't see whats wrong with having 2 rampage monsters over the same character though

February 15, 2014, 08:24:28 PM #13201 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 08:46:45 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: Kyouma on February 15, 2014, 08:05:43 PM
I would also put Lizzie over wolph I don't see whats wrong with having 2 rampage monsters over the same character though
like i said, im also good with it. different playstyles between monsters just creates diversity is all. whatever needs to be done, i need rampage in my game; and many others want it in theirs too

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

that texture looks like  a specular map tbh...

February 15, 2014, 08:57:53 PM #13203 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:00:16 PM by the_randomizer
Quote from: Kyouma on February 15, 2014, 08:05:43 PM
I would also put Lizzie over wolph I don't see whats wrong with having 2 rampage monsters over the same character though

Way ahead of ya, almost done t-posing her over Wolf, now I've one more leg, then I rig it, and voila! ;D  Awesome Rampages hacks are coming our way!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on February 15, 2014, 08:42:33 PM
that texture looks like  a specular map tbh...

For Lizzy and for the gator character (can't remember his name at the moment), super easy to add one of those ;D

Is there a tutorial? I will not settle for a half-assed hack XP

i know he isnt the subject now, but borris is all set:

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Mareeo 64 on February 15, 2014, 09:19:29 PM
Is there a tutorial? I will not settle for a half-assed hack XP

There's one Nanobuds wrote on here and on his YT channel called "[Brawl Hacks] Tutorials: Adding a reflective/shiny texture to a model".  You'll need an older version of Brawl Box since newer versions act weird when adding new materials for some reason.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 09:29:24 PM
i know he isnt the subject now, but borris is all set:


I need to make more of those, I always forget the dimensions lol

Quote from: the_randomizer on February 15, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
I need to make more of those, I always forget the dimensions lol
well i cant really make recolors, as i am better making them with existin images... but this one took a while since it didnt have a solid/pure background. also, one of his ears i had to make.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 09:34:15 PM
well i cant really make recolors, as i am better making them with existin images... but this one took a while since it didnt have a solid/pure background. also, one of his ears i had to make.

I mean, how many pixels high/wide is what I was saying lol, I know one is 128, not sure what the rest is. Recolors shouldn't be too hard.

February 15, 2014, 09:48:42 PM #13209 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:50:06 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
128x160
BPs are 48x56, but dont shrink down a picture (unless you're entering the dmensions in Pant.NET or Photoshop) to do that otherwise the game will freeze.
stock icons are 32x32

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

February 15, 2014, 10:35:11 PM #13210 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:36:40 PM by the_randomizer
Using the symmetry modifier in 3DS Max, not a good idea, that should NOT be how it looks ROFL



I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway :laugh: ;D   And yes, I've tried X, Y, Z, flip, no flip, nothing.   I think I'll go back to adjusting the vertices manually.

lizzie has a conjoined twin

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on February 15, 2014, 10:39:03 PM
lizzie has a conjoined twin


Yeah, Iwvi suggested I did that instead, and I'm going to have to say no to that since it doesn't work no matter what setting or threshold I set it to, so yeah, ain't gonna happen. ;D

Maybe if I did it from the beginning, but I refuse to start the vertex editing from scratch since I'm very close to completion.



and more updates on my little mac model, what do you think?

ill take 20

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524