WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Beyond on March 18, 2014, 10:40:42 PM

Guys! GUYS!! I did the progress!  :happy:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

wishing this iteration was used for sm4sh. still, my download of this is secured

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Iwvi on March 19, 2014, 12:59:24 AM
Loving the textures. Is he thinner?


I prefer to say slimmer. But yes, yes he is.

Also. I love all of you.  :srs:


March 20, 2014, 07:46:02 AM #13548 Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 07:47:33 AM by StarWaffle
http://strawpoll.me/1347313

Since I love starting multiple projects.

Did someone say REMAKE!?
no?
SCREW YOU!

(left is old)
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

does that maybe have anything to do with pikmin?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 23, 2014, 03:14:14 AMdoes that maybe have anything to do with pikmin?
Pikmin?



No. It's obviously related to Kirby. But to be serious, that's Pokemon Rumble Pikachu.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

March 23, 2014, 03:54:47 PM #13552 Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 04:37:25 PM by Bad Box Art Mega Man
Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 23, 2014, 03:28:12 PM
Pikmin?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


No. It's obviously related to Kirby. But to be serious, that's Pokemon Rumble Pikachu.

clearly it's game & watch

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on March 23, 2014, 03:28:12 PM
Pikmin?



No. It's obviously related to Kirby. But to be serious, that's Pokemon Rumble Pikachu.
kjp he was refering most likely if it will be a pikimin hack giving beyond red some pokemon following him srs lol you think jokekid doesnt know who pikachu is?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on March 23, 2014, 03:14:14 AM
does that maybe have anything to do with pikmin?
Ever heard of Pokemon Rumble?
Hint: My avatar is from Pokemon Rumble U.

Funky Brawl and Funky Modern are completed. I'll make recolors of him an a PM style alt. Introducing (WIP) Funky Kong 64. I'm still working on it as you can see that he still has his modern shades and no boots yet. He will also need a missile on his back.



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 23, 2014, 05:11:32 PM
Funky Brawl and Funky Modern are completed. I'll make recolors of him an a PM style alt. Introducing (WIP) Funky Kong 64. I'm still working on it as you can see that he still has his modern shades and no boots yet. He will also need a missile on his back.


i remember that game
*looks over at n64*
hey, i remember you!

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on March 23, 2014, 05:11:32 PM
Funky Brawl and Funky Modern are completed. I'll make recolors of him an a PM style alt. Introducing (WIP) Funky Kong 64. I'm still working on it as you can see that he still has his modern shades and no boots yet. He will also need a missile on his back.


u should make this guy too


so yeah, i meant if that pikachu was over pikmin, for beyond's chibi red...