WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

The sword and shield on the back of that Sonic model is a nice touch and all, but he doesn't actually have it or use it.

March 30, 2014, 05:26:05 PM #13621 Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 10:13:33 PM by Zack Fair
Quote from: Velen on March 30, 2014, 03:43:49 PM
I wonder if there's a way to make him occasionally throw Viruses as a joke? : P

Pretty sure you can do that using PSA.

Post Merge: March 30, 2014, 10:03:41 PM

Aaaanyways, finally was able to get Tidus to import correctly into 3dsmax

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I just wish he didn't come in multiple parts. Eh, I gotta learn how to do it some time or another.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 31, 2014, 01:42:06 AM #13622 Last Edit: March 31, 2014, 02:45:20 AM by KittehMeko
Quote from: Xenozoa425 on March 30, 2014, 04:26:10 PM
The sword and shield on the back of that Sonic model is a nice touch and all, but he doesn't actually have it or use it.

Although that may be true, but it wouldn't feel like a "Link costume" without his sword and shield

Since the Shadow Beast from Twilight Princess isn't in the vault anymore, I think I'm going to import my version of him.
I haven't tested it on my Wii, because I don't have a SD card at the moment.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Malfioz on March 31, 2014, 08:41:44 AM
Since the Shadow Beast from Twilight Princess isn't in the vault anymore, I think I'm going to import my version of him.
I haven't tested it on my Wii, because I don't have a SD card at the moment.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You are beautiful and I love you.

That. Is awesome. moar plz
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Malfioz on March 31, 2014, 08:41:44 AM
Since the Shadow Beast from Twilight Princess isn't in the vault anymore, I think I'm going to import my version of him.
dao's first actual import, brings me memories

Some progress on Tidus along with areas I need to fix



I wish there was a way to force an import to use texture animations for expressions.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Malfioz on March 31, 2014, 08:41:44 AM
Since the Shadow Beast from Twilight Princess isn't in the vault anymore, I think I'm going to import my version of him.
I haven't tested it on my Wii, because I don't have a SD card at the moment.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I think I found a partner for Zant's Hands! These are so cool.

Your buns are mine!

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 31, 2014, 06:36:48 PM
I wish there was a way to force an import to use texture animations for expressions.

If you're referring to PAT0 for blinking and stuff, any character can use any animation type (SHP0, VIS0, etc), you just need to add them and make them yourself, and make sure their names match the appropriate subsection they are to be played in.

Quote from: Gravity on March 31, 2014, 09:20:36 PM
If you're referring to PAT0 for blinking and stuff, any character can use any animation type (SHP0, VIS0, etc), you just need to add them and make them yourself, and make sure their names match the appropriate subsection they are to be played in.

Can I also use it for expressions?

I thought imports could only use what the characters originally had.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 31, 2014, 09:57:22 PM
Can I also use it for expressions?

I thought imports could only use what the characters originally had.
well if you make them you have to set them up on the motion and such thats why ppl only make what the characters originaly have  its to much trouble editing the motion for a single model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it! ;D
I'm not sure if I should go back to Agitha. This was before I knew how materials work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Zack Fair on March 31, 2014, 09:57:22 PM
Can I also use it for expressions?

I thought imports could only use what the characters originally had.

Only if you use custom animations. If you use a one-slot character and want eye expressions then you have to make it connect to the original animations by naming the materials the same name as the original character's.

Quote from: Zack Fair on March 31, 2014, 09:57:22 PM
Can I also use it for expressions?

I thought imports could only use what the characters originally had.

Using those animation types, yes. But if you want model changers, that requires PSA editing, of course. Also, if you're using VIS0, you need to be mindful of bone indices, since the character might use them for some other kind of visibility; I'd recommend adding bones at the end of the tree and using those as visibility bones to avoid that issue.

Quote from: Malfioz on March 31, 2014, 10:07:16 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Agitha's been partying a bit too hard with those bugs.

Slighty out dated preview. Is made for the Vegeta PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.