WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 10:20:59 PM
Slighty out dated preview. Is made for the Vegeta PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

super shadow for final smash?

Quote from: Malfioz on March 31, 2014, 10:07:16 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it! ;D
I'm not sure if I should go back to Agitha. This was before I knew how materials work.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


She KNOWS you have bugs.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 10:20:59 PM
Slighty out dated preview. Is made for the Vegeta PSA.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Shadow the Jacked Man.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on March 31, 2014, 10:36:08 PM
super shadow for final smash?

super shadow for super saiyan, and "chaos blast" red shadow for ssj4

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on March 31, 2014, 11:00:20 PM
Shadow the Jacked Man.
Sonic Boom Shadow
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 11:14:40 PM
Sonic Boom Shadow
That reminds me, I kinda want to see a Knuckles Boom model over Captain Falcon. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Gravity on March 31, 2014, 10:12:35 PM
Agitha's been partying a bit too hard with those bugs.

Quote from: Chaos_Knight on March 31, 2014, 10:40:47 PM
She KNOWS you have bugs.

I guess you can say she's bugged. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 31, 2014, 10:20:59 PM
Slighty out dated preview. Is made for the Vegeta PSA.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

OW THE EDGE, MAN




Slowly but surely this'll get done.

Some texture work and tweaking mostly, as well as modeling his sword.


I'm pretty sure that cape/scarf was a bit longer.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Beyond on April 01, 2014, 05:45:02 PM


Slowly but surely this'll get done.

Some texture work and tweaking mostly, as well as modeling his sword.



I can see this being modified into Prequel-to-Skyward Sword Link.

Your buns are mine!

Oh man, it's been awhile since I've posted anything in this thread (then again, it's been awhile since I've posted in ANY thread.)

Anyway, here's something I'll be working on soon:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Also, Beyond's "Hyrule Warriors Link" is looking pretty good so far.
JoeTE ~ Now copying lifeform data!

April 02, 2014, 03:37:51 AM #13649 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 03:38:44 AM by the_randomizer
It's funny when you realize that you'd rigged something incorrectly despite having done it several times before.



Take for instance Krystal, as acclimated as people are seeing my reiterations of her, I've been approaching it wrong. More specifically, the quality of the rig and her shoulder pads. Turns out, they're completely stationary, something that I failed to realize until I saw a video of Star Fox Adventures recently. I looked and I was like "lolwut" and then I realized what I could to to make it better, so here it is, my infinitely improved rig (I think)! ;D  :P

Not 100% obvious, need to rig the right hand and fix the staff.