WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

I need to not visit this thread on April 1st when catching up on four pages of updates.

Lovin' that Link though, Beyond.
(Thank you, "Open image in new tab".)


April 02, 2014, 05:49:08 AM #13651 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:16:20 AM by Mansta8
I don't know what I'm doing anymore, this probobly won't get released.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Edit: Idk what I did, but I accidentally created inflatable pants, only happens on his shield...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 02, 2014, 06:14:18 AM #13652 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 06:16:04 AM by the_randomizer
What the? Upside down pics? Lulwut? I wasn't planning on sleeping anyways  ;D
  Anyway, these WIPs look way cooler now!

Quote from: Beyond on April 01, 2014, 05:45:02 PM
Slowly but surely this'll get done.

Some texture work and tweaking mostly, as well as modeling his sword.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yes Beyond, we get it. You are amazing. And everyone here appreciates that. <3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Redid Tidus' rig from scratch and I have infinitely less problems:



Need to fix the Right shoulder N bone area along with the boxes he has on his back and slight feet rigging (although that isn't as noticeable as his shoulder or boxes).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Rig Test
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm still getting the upside down pics, and it's past 4:30 pm on the second where I live. Is it still the first in any parts of the world? :P
Anyways, Mansta8 did you mess with the bones? I know that the shield grows and shrinks with the ThrowN bone, and that any bone that is in that place and is rigged, it will grow/shrink.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 02, 2014, 09:38:45 PM #13657 Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 10:47:07 PM by Nαno
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 02, 2014, 09:37:41 PM
I'm still getting the upside down pics, and it's past 4:30 pm on the second where I live. Is it still the first in any parts of the world? :P
Anyways, Mansta8 did you mess with the bones? I know that the shield grows and shrinks with the ThrowN bone, and that any bone that is in that place and is rigged, it will grow/shrink.
CTRL+F5

isnt it Ctrl + F5?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 02, 2014, 10:47:34 PM
No. It's Alt+F4.

Deleting system32 will surely help


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Tidus on April 02, 2014, 11:14:39 PM
Deleting system32 will surely help
2010 called, they want their jokes back.
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


April 03, 2014, 02:06:54 AM #13664 Last Edit: April 03, 2014, 02:20:44 AM by RebelliousTreecko
Well, I missed the April Fools event and I'm kinda disappointed at the moment.

Anyway, here's a stage I'm working on.  Not sure if this should go in the stage workshop thread instead.
The model itself is almost finished.  Just need to add more texture variety, trees, bushes, and other background stuff.

I'm a Blender user, by the way.  I imported it into Max as a .fbx file and exported as a .dae from there, but the Max interface is still pretty foreign to me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here it is in BrawlBox.  Many textures aren't showing up at all when imported.  Put it over Final Destination and it crashed. My sd card only had stuff like STGCUSTOM. There wasn't already a STGFinal .pac there, oddly enough.  So yeah, I have a lot to learn about importing things correctly.