WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

If you're using 3ds max, try the Unwrap UVW modifier before rigging.

^ Thank you,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now it's time to rig.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 04, 2014, 09:40:44 PM
^ Thank you,
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now it's time to rig.
Nice. Custom models are always fun.


well i got some more previews of old snake and extra
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Masked snake
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

also found an old hack of mine

Army of two Rios and Salem finishing them up pretty quick
Sweet tooth still fixing fire!


[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

army of 2... now THAT was a game.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

I approve of robot Ness.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 03, 2014, 02:06:54 AM
Well, I missed the April Fools event and I'm kinda disappointed at the moment.

Anyway, here's a stage I'm working on.  Not sure if this should go in the stage workshop thread instead.
The model itself is almost finished.  Just need to add more texture variety, trees, bushes, and other background stuff.

I'm a Blender user, by the way.  I imported it into Max as a .fbx file and exported as a .dae from there, but the Max interface is still pretty foreign to me.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Here it is in BrawlBox.  Many textures aren't showing up at all when imported.  Put it over Final Destination and it crashed. My sd card only had stuff like STGCUSTOM. There wasn't already a STGFinal .pac there, oddly enough.  So yeah, I have a lot to learn about importing things correctly.


O_O

dude i am loving what im seeing.. need any help with it?
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Laying out UVs is always such an adventure. An adventure I am glad to be done with.


I feel as if he would work best over Marth.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on April 05, 2014, 06:42:15 AM
I feel as if he would work best over Marth.
I was more thinking Meta Knight due to hurtbox size.


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 05, 2014, 06:51:41 AM
I was more thinking Meta Knight due to hurtbox size.
so would he  sheat be over mk body and the sword over the sword? that could e interesting to see
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Soooo KTH ended up releasing Mario way before I finished Bowser. Now his rival is complete.



Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 05, 2014, 06:38:22 AM

Laying out UVs is always such an adventure. An adventure I am glad to be done with.

A fellow classmate of mine (whose our project manager for the team assignment) suggested to me using Automatic Mapping then sewing the edges together. I dunno how effective that would've been with Honedge, but maybe try it sometime?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

April 07, 2014, 01:35:11 PM #13693 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 02:09:23 PM by RebelliousTreecko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8_H5Q6sQi8&feature=youtu.be
...I can't embed videos right.

Anyway, DSX8 helped me with some stuff, and I got this far.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Segtendo on April 03, 2014, 02:17:34 AM
Oooh. Lumiose. You gonna make it like the Smash 4 version or are you gonna have set locations to fight?
Dunno.  I'm new to Brawl hacking in general, so I can't really answer that yet.  Most areas at the edges of the city are low-poly, so I intended for the fight to stay around the central tower.

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on April 03, 2014, 02:26:21 AM
include a version that crashes the game when it reaches a certain point XD
...lol
Brings up an interesting thought, though.  Would it be possible to hack in a joke/troll character with a move that would deliberately crash the game?...

Quote from: the_randomizer on April 03, 2014, 04:37:10 AM
Rig is nearly complete, and heck of a lot better than my last iterations!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I know, you guys are probably sick of seeing iterations of Krystal  ;D  With that said, this is gonna be more than just a rig, I'll make recolors, CSPs, in-battle portraits, and so on  ;)  But one thing's for certain, I've learned from my past rigs on what NOT to do lol.
That walk looks...seductive.  I'm interested in seeing what the final portraits and recolors will look like.

Quote from: Carnage on April 07, 2014, 01:51:30 PM
you can make any psa crash the game in any second but what would be the point?
For lulz, my friend.  For lulz.

you can make any psa crash the game in any second but what would be the point?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.