WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Guests are viewing this topic.

You could go to the "Share to" section of the video and copy the link from there.

V your video

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

So it's just going to be Final Destination with a Lumiose City background? How disappointing...

But none the less, you're doing great for a newcomer.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingEvilpuff on April 07, 2014, 02:38:14 PM
So it's just going to be Final Destination with a Lumiose City background? How disappointing...

But none the less, you're doing great for a newcomer.
....Um, no.  Not really.
It's unfinished, so I haven't tried removing the Final Destination platform and adding collision the floor of my city model.

I'm kinda hoping for a stage where the main platform moves around and up the tower, similar to what Sakurai implies to happen in the official SSB4 stage.

Thanks for the compliment, though.

April 07, 2014, 03:18:47 PM #13698 Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 03:19:39 PM by KingEvilpuff
Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 07, 2014, 02:52:10 PM
....Um, no.  Not really.
It's unfinished, so I haven't tried removing the Final Destination platform and adding collision the floor of my city model.

I'm kinda hoping for a stage where the main platform moves around and up the tower, similar to what Sakurai implies to happen in the official SSB4 stage.
My apologies.

Thanks for clarifying.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Velen on April 05, 2014, 10:12:38 PM
A fellow classmate of mine (whose our project manager for the team assignment) suggested to me using Automatic Mapping then sewing the edges together. I dunno how effective that would've been with Honedge, but maybe try it sometime?
Meh, Maya's automatic mapping always has varied results, and usually I have an idea of how I want a mesh to be unwrapped so I already have a plan on how to do it. It's useful for cube-shaped objects, but not much else.



Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 07, 2014, 01:35:11 PM...lol
Brings up an interesting thought, though.  Would it be possible to hack in a joke/troll character with a move that would deliberately crash the game?...
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=31638
Right here, friend. (:


I hope this refreshes some people's memories.

Got the urge to finish this guy so he can be an alt in Mariodk's SMBZ Mario v3.5
Not going to be a Brawl version because the overalls were just too impossible to map to Mario or Luigi's overall texture. :srs:
Luigi's rig wasn't completed but I'll get to him at some point.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



Quote from: Nαno on April 08, 2014, 12:02:50 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Nαno on April 08, 2014, 12:02:50 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I like. :srs:

I want more.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Render:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wip:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


hopepully ill finish this before the movie release if laziness doesnt beat me
*yawns*

Hey guys. Remember my Chrom model?



Well, I cant seem to get the rig working. it crashes the game :/ tbh I dont really care for rigging haha.

Now i was thinking. It would be cool to put together a team to make full characters through brawlex. So I'd like to know if anyone would like to work with me. I'll model, full custom. I'm looking for a rigger, an animator, someone for psa, and even someone for rendering for the css/icons and such. non profit spare time type stuff of course(brawl modding lol)

PM me if you're interested. the first character of course will be Chrom. and if i can get a rigger i'll send the model over right after i fix some stuff.

I know this isnt the proper place to ask so i apologize.

Well that's just beautiful. If it's alright, I'd like to claim rendering him?

Quote from: KAZECoyote on April 08, 2014, 04:32:47 PM
Hey guys. Remember my Chrom model?



Well, I cant seem to get the rig working. it crashes the game :/ tbh I dont really care for rigging haha.

Now i was thinking. It would be cool to put together a team to make full characters through brawlex. So I'd like to know if anyone would like to work with me. I'll model, full custom. I'm looking for a rigger, an animator, someone for psa, and even someone for rendering for the css/icons and such. non profit spare time type stuff of course(brawl modding lol)

PM me if you're interested. the first character of course will be Chrom. and if i can get a rigger i'll send the model over right after i fix some stuff.

I know this isnt the proper place to ask so i apologize.
I volunteer as tribute!! (rigging)

After watching the Nintendo Direct for Brawl I decided to finish up Greninja but I ran into a problem when I get the smash ball and when fighting on Halberd the textures get messed up.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

not sure if I can get answers here but I want to be able to release this soon.