WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

SHOES!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


...What am I doing with my life.

I should be working on Lumiose--er, Prism Tower, but I go ahead and try this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could've got this far a day or so ago, but I had to go to work and I fell asleep after getting home for the rest of the day.  That's what I get for staying up late the night after the direct...

Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 10, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
...What am I doing with my life.

I should be working on Lumiose--er, Prism Tower, but I go ahead and try this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could've got this far a day or so ago, but I had to go to work and I fell asleep after getting home for the rest of the day.  That's what I get for staying up late the night after the direct...
hoping for someone to make a final frustration out of it

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 10, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
...What am I doing with my life.

I should be working on Lumiose--er, Prism Tower, but I go ahead and try this:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Could've got this far a day or so ago, but I had to go to work and I fell asleep after getting home for the rest of the day.  That's what I get for staying up late the night after the direct...

That is pretty cool.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Sir Kirby the 4th on April 10, 2014, 02:04:41 AM
Can you make glowie shoes? :laugh:

I can't. But if someone wants to model it, I'll texture it.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: SJS on April 10, 2014, 10:13:29 PM
I can't. But if someone wants to model it, I'll texture it.

I shall attempt it.

So, I got into custom modeling, and...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


is it on sheik?

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 10, 2014, 10:44:44 PM
So, I got into custom modeling, and...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Huh. Not bad for a first.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Don Jon BravoEX on April 10, 2014, 10:44:44 PM
So, I got into custom modeling, and...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nice work!


Quote from: Segtendo on April 09, 2014, 02:17:43 AM
His avatar?
Charizard is now a stand-alone character in the new Smash. That's the render from the site.

'Nuff said.



I'm working on a Mega Blastoise and heres a preview

[spoiler]





But I am having a problem when importing him into bb. This is how he looks.






Dat cannon.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509