WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mansta8 on April 14, 2014, 03:11:45 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Almost done, I just need to figure out some weapons and update the textures.
That turned out very slick, I'm looking forward to playing with it. It would be sweet if there was a green scouting cloak to go with it.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Have some Screenshots.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Decided to finish this guy's rig and get him done, so gonna be an alt in the SMBZ Mario v3.5 moveset.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 15, 2014, 02:19:53 AM #13788 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 02:21:25 AM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on April 13, 2014, 09:56:27 PM
Awesomeness

Sorry for being a bit late, thank you very much for supporting ! A bit sad that youseem to be alone though  :-[ !
お前はもう死んでいる。

I think shes done


Could anyone please test her out in game and tell me how it goes? I have no working Dolphin atm
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/Exclusives/Panty.rar

April 15, 2014, 08:02:31 PM #13790 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:06:23 PM by Dr.
@Kyouma
A little too bright for me, but that aside everything's ok.
hmm, the white edge is not working.

@TurboChaos
something seems wrong with Sableyes materials.
Is it over Ness or Lucas?

hmm, I think I can dark the skin textures a bit, but I just added rim effect to the gold parts, the hair and the hearts; I dont like to abuse of the rim

April 15, 2014, 08:45:39 PM #13792 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:46:56 PM by TurboChaos
Quote from: Dr. on April 15, 2014, 08:02:31 PM@TurboChaos something seems wrong with Sableyes materials. Is it over Ness or Lucas?
It's over Wolf and I don't know why it does that.

April 15, 2014, 09:13:41 PM #13793 Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 09:15:17 PM by Tormod
Sableyes materials look alright to me, I think the one is just getting hurt so hes shaded orange.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Kyouma on April 15, 2014, 05:17:18 PM
I think shes done


Could anyone please test her out in game and tell me how it goes? I have no working Dolphin atm
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/Exclusives/Panty.rar
YES! YES!

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 15, 2014, 02:12:38 AM
Decided to finish this guy's rig and get him done, so gonna be an alt in the SMBZ Mario v3.5 moveset.

Please tell me there are a Peach and Bowser one in the works. They would be needed to complete the cast. Or just Bowser, for M&L:BiS.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on April 16, 2014, 01:55:39 AM
Please tell me there are a Peach and Bowser one in the works. They would be needed to complete the cast. Or just Bowser, for M&L:BiS.
I can ask if he'd be willing to do those two, but the Bros were the only ones that RatchetMario made in the M&L style.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Did I take too long?

Again I need someone to send me in-game pictures of this pls
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/102142953/Exclusives/03%20-%20blue%20-%20Stocking.rar



I don't usually mod as much as I used to, but I had an interest in making a particular character from an MMO I play. This is the progress on the model so far. Everything aside from the hair and eyes are unfinished. I'll be hand texturing everything myself. At least the things that indeed need deep texturing.

The eyes were made by me, so I'm really proud of that. But yea. Just thought I'd post a WIP after 200 years.

Wow. o.o Who is that?

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302