WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Kyouma on April 19, 2014, 03:11:44 AM
Mangan! San-Shoku! Mako!.. RON! waitwearen'tinAkagi

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

knew this would come sooner or later... not that that's a bad thing

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

April 19, 2014, 04:21:46 AM #13846 Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:16:51 AM by Snivy
What's this? A semi-obscure game? Let's do it!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was too lazy to rip Toan. I know the sword is the wrong color as well, just a minor texture fix.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Velen on April 17, 2014, 03:22:56 PM
Kill me....Just kill me...

I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway :laugh:

April 20, 2014, 12:26:04 AM #13848 Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 03:55:03 AM by RebelliousTreecko

Well, I made the textures on Final Destination WiiU smaller and split up the stage into several .dae files but it still didn't work.  I put the .dae files all inside modeldata 2, because I don't think you can add more modeldatas successfully. (going off of this: http://smashboards.com/threads/dreams-of-creating-stages.347915/#post-16348532)

I'm kinda pissed right now... I wish this would work.

Edit: filesize is 3.20 mb.  Original STGFinal.pac is 3.10 mb.

My Lumiose/Prism Tower test was 1.32 mb.

----

whats the filesize of ur stage?

and also re-open ur stage in BB, cause ur objects might have lost its material listings (it does that at times to me)
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Falco lacks of nakkid hacks



yes, my first falco import, and I swear I have a good reason to make them in bikni version before in normal outfit version
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It sure was a pain to modify the bones so a human can actually fit them but it was worth it

Been a while since I posted in here with something.

[spoiler][/img]

Sadly it's not Biospark. I'm making a model to be used with Stages. Namely in the creation of a stage for a track from MK64

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Finished ZSS's new hair. All that's left is for it to be rigged.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Quote from: Velen on April 20, 2014, 10:43:37 PM
Been a while since I posted in here with something.

[spoiler][/img]

Sadly it's not Biospark. I'm making a model to be used with Stages. Namely in the creation of a stage for a track from MK64
Kalamari Desert.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: SJS on April 21, 2014, 04:13:30 AM
Finished ZSS's new hair. All that's left is for it to be rigged.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Looks nice. Can't wait for the update.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on April 21, 2014, 04:39:12 AM
Kalamari Desert.

Precisely. I dunno how to make a stage like that function, so I'd like to leave that up to whoever would be willing to make the Kalamari Desert. With some stipulations.

- Train Station Platform starting point.
- Fight is on the train the majority of the rest of the time
- Mining Area for some variety.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

One problem after another... *Sigh*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not pictured here, but the textures for the sword randomly get bad texture coordinates, anyone know why?
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on April 20, 2014, 12:26:04 AM

Well, I made the textures on Final Destination WiiU smaller and split up the stage into several .dae files but it still didn't work.  I put the .dae files all inside modeldata 2, because I don't think you can add more modeldatas successfully. (going off of this: http://smashboards.com/threads/dreams-of-creating-stages.347915/#post-16348532)

I'm kinda pissed right now... I wish this would work.

Edit: filesize is 3.20 mb.  Original STGFinal.pac is 3.10 mb.

My Lumiose/Prism Tower test was 1.32 mb.

----
I can port it over to Battlefield for you, it has a bigger filesize limit (if the problem is really filesize)
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 21, 2014, 01:50:40 PM #13858 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:13:32 PM by ShadowLuigi-NG-
Quote from: Snivy on April 21, 2014, 06:05:50 AM
One problem after another... *Sigh*
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It's not pictured here, but the textures for the sword randomly get bad texture coordinates, anyone know why?



This should help

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67355.msg1247293#msg1247293

Post Merge: April 21, 2014, 05:13:31 PM



Just something I'm working on, won't be done this week though.





April 21, 2014, 05:30:26 PM #13859 Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 05:31:25 PM by Sir Kirby the 4th
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on April 21, 2014, 01:50:40 PM


This should help

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67355.msg1247293#msg1247293

Post Merge: April 21, 2014, 05:13:31 PM



Just something I'm working on, won't be done this week though.




Its.... so bootiful! :'(