WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tormod on April 29, 2014, 01:08:37 AM
@ Beyond: That looks great, I am very much looking forward to it. You said warriors inspired, does that mean he won't be exactly the same as hyrule warriors Link?


While Hyrule Warriors is the main source of inspiration for his design, I've borrowed small design elements from other source materials like Smash 4 and the Skyward Sword Manga.

Though some changes have been made simply because I find them aesthetically pleasing and there isn't much reference material for Hyrule Warriors to work with so much of it had to be left to my imagination.

And of course I had to make it fit Brawl so the textures were made with that in mind.

Quote from: Beyond on April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM
I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

yay.

Lots of Link lately. I am happy with this.  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I love it. Custom designs are a pleasure to see. Keep being beyond awesome, Beyond.


Quote from: Beyond on April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Ohhhhh... oooooh... mmmm yeah, that hits the spot.

Quote from: Beyond on April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM


I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

yay.

Lots of Link lately. I am happy with this.  :srs:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm not sure if I've said it before... I'm kinda shy, but I love you beyond!

Quote from: Beyond on April 29, 2014, 12:35:35 AM


I had some free time, so my Warriors' inspired Link now has a sword.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I luh u <3

I love when beyond posts on this thread, not exactly for his actual previews; for the reactions

April 29, 2014, 08:24:57 AM #14016 Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 08:36:27 AM by jjookkeekkiidd
the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 29, 2014, 08:24:57 AM
the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

What if it doesn't need to be rigged?


Quote from: Kage Ryu on April 29, 2014, 01:59:15 AM
I love it. Custom designs are a pleasure to see. Keep being beyond awesome, Beyond.
Quote from: Gravity on April 29, 2014, 02:01:29 AM
Ohhhhh... oooooh... mmmm yeah, that hits the spot.
Quote from: Iwvi on April 29, 2014, 02:05:19 AM
I'm not sure if I've said it before... I'm kinda shy, but I love you beyond!
Quote from: Nαno on April 29, 2014, 02:05:26 AM
I luh u <3
Quote from: Kyouma on April 29, 2014, 02:30:26 AM
I love when beyond posts on this thread, not exactly for his actual previews; for the reactions

I love all of you. I love all of the love that my love spreading spreads. Love.  :srs:


Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on April 29, 2014, 08:24:57 AM
the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?

Post Merge: April 29, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

the model is looking great so far, who will be rigging it?
will you do it yourself, or will you let someone else do it?



I will most likely be rigging it despite my dislike for that part of the importing process. Though A lot of the original rig remains intact from what little I've messed with, with only the heavily edited and completely new elements needing (re)rigging.

Quote from: Beyond on April 30, 2014, 03:24:07 AMI will most likely be rigging it despite my dislike for that part of the importing process. Though A lot of the original rig remains intact from what little I've messed with, with only the heavily edited and completely new elements needing (re)rigging.
It also helps that things like swords and shields and pauldrons only need to be rigged to one bone each!


April 30, 2014, 07:00:49 AM #14020 Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:59:04 AM by jjookkeekkiidd
oh it's nice to know you didn't mess too much with the original rig, that's always a good thing! :D

Post Merge: April 30, 2014, 07:59:04 AM

oh it's nice to know you didn't mess too much with the original rig, that's always a good thing! :D


I just don't know anymore.

Beyond! Great work so far! It's going to be amazing once completed. Really looking forward to it  ;D

Also, it might be cool to do a version over Ike. But instead of a sword, give Link the fire rod.


Sableye.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]