WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.
[spoiler]



Hair forged by the Gods themselves.  :kdance:


I think the eyes look different too, but I may just be stupid.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 12, 2014, 06:48:45 PM
I did a thing.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I. i dont even. this is. i love it. the hair. 10/10 like skyrim with guns ign rating game of the year.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on May 12, 2014, 11:28:08 PM
Toon Link because pencil sword.
I hoped it would be on Ness because I had Starwaffle's vertex a long time ago, but that makes sense.

I've played Scribblenauts. Loved it.

If over Toon Link, his shield should be his notepad.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on May 12, 2014, 11:03:36 PM
Are you going to add a cape? And/or make the shield invisible?

I'll deffo add the cape. but i wish there was some way to add extra bones that has secondary animation/physics like his hood and marth/ike's capes

Quote from: Segtendo on May 13, 2014, 12:36:42 AM
I've played Scribblenauts. Loved it.

If over Toon Link, his shield should be his notepad.
Yeah I'm going to do that.

also fun fact: I decided to base the model off his redesign he got in Unlimited.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 13, 2014, 01:21:44 AM #14182 Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 01:23:03 AM by Naoto-san
Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 12:55:41 AM
I'll deffo add the cape. but i wish there was some way to add extra bones that has secondary animation/physics like his hood and marth/ike's capes

Couldn't you just attach the cape to his hat bones? Also holy crap man, very nice hair design. I also see you slightly changed his eyes to match the artwork more.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Naoto-san on May 13, 2014, 01:21:44 AM
Couldn't you just attach the cape to his hat bones?

It might just have been a rigging error, but I had a bunch of problems when the bones didn't match up to the model.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Yeah, I tried rigging my Ninja Ness' cape to his backpack and even that didn't work for me, I think the solution is to make a new bone tree and rename it to the bones you want to move, but that would mess up Link's hat.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 12:55:41 AM
I'll deffo add the cape. but i wish there was some way to add extra bones that has secondary animation/physics like his hood and marth/ike's capes
You can, since link's hat bones use wind and gravity physics. Clone the neck bone, then you can get a new strand of bones off of his bust. Delete bones as necessary, and then rename the remaining bones the same as the hat ones. Then they will use physics in game. Nice job on link, what is it from? I'm very curious.
I'm no longer available to answer questions via personal message
My Vault |  My Modeling Thread | My PSA/Animation Thread

Quote from: Tormod on May 13, 2014, 04:50:57 AM
Nice job on link, what is it from? I'm very curious.
It's from the Skyward Sword prequel manga. He's supposed to be the "first" Link.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

HOLY [censored] YOU GUYS! Some years ago I had this idea for a character creator. I was just playing around in brawlbox and figured out it was 100% possible through MDL0! All you need to do is rig separate parts, import into brawl box, save out as mdl0, and use the import new object option with merge object checked! I tested the theory and it merges the bones and models. I'm gonna work on a base mesh for pit and a few test pieces for demonstration.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 13, 2014, 03:10:57 PM
HOLY [censored] YOU GUYS! Some years ago I had this idea for a character creator. I was just playing around in brawlbox and figured out it was 100% possible through MDL0! All you need to do is rig separate parts, import into brawl box, save out as mdl0, and use the import new object option with merge object checked! I tested the theory and it merges the bones and models. I'm gonna work on a base mesh for pit and a few test pieces for demonstration.
I barely understand what you are saying, but character creator?.......
sounds interesting.

Oh yeah. I remember that.

Wasn't I a part of that? That was a while ago.