WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Segtendo on May 17, 2014, 03:43:43 AM
You should get his guitar and incorporate it into a taunt or something.
Would that be Credit or Collaborate, Sir?
In all seriousness though that's a great idea, since I'm editing the FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac anyways to get the DK64 popguns and jet pack, I might look into doing that. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Why did no one think about this before?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

May 17, 2014, 06:23:31 AM #14282 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 06:25:19 AM by Mariodk
Quote from: Kyouma on May 17, 2014, 05:24:25 AM
Why did no one think about this before?



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i did(for goku psa v2) but still needs brawl textures/HD/not anime style texture since the model looks awful with that type of shader and that type of texture

still a good rig but do something about the texture please 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 17, 2014, 04:22:40 AM
Would that be Credit or Collaborate, Sir?
In all seriousness though that's a great idea, since I'm editing the FitDiddyMotionEtc.pac anyways to get the DK64 popguns and jet pack, I might look into doing that. :af:
Pfft. Neither.
I'm not an animator
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



wellp, im still doing a thing


how it has to be
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 17, 2014, 07:38:20 PM
wellp, im still doing a thing
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


how it has to be
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

It looks like the one you see in the One Piece X DBZ fancomic... lol
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

May 17, 2014, 07:56:22 PM #14287 Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:02:17 PM by Kyouma
Quote from: Jibril Akeno on May 17, 2014, 07:49:43 PM
It looks like the one you see in the One Piece X DBZ fancomic... lol

yes.. One Piece...

As you guys probably already know, Skull Kid is an assist trophy in the new super smash bros., and his 3d model looks awesome, so I decided to model my own ssb4 style Skull Kid.

Thank God, it looks great.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 17, 2014, 07:56:22 PM

yes.. One Piece...
Lol... I said "Look LIKE" not say it was from a One Piece fanart. Did you neer see it?
And I should've know it would be related to Touhou... Kyouma means "Touhou Imports only (or almost)" :V
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

For a Ninja tourney




Back
[spoiler]



More Dragon Quest monsters

Aww yea! Dragon Quest 9! That was an awesome game!
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Considering this model started out posed like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



I'd say the T-posing is going well. Unless whoever takes up the request to rig wants to T-pose her themselves. I've got the morphball as well but I haven't put it in the scene with her yet.

I'm hoping to do the same thing to the Power Suit from Metroid Prime, Varia from MP3, Fusion Suit from MP, Dark and Light suit from MP2 along with some helmetless versions of the power and varia and only those unless people request the others ;P

Todo: Fix her left leg's position, her helmet's rotation (it's slightly crooked), give her brawl Samus' hand and fit/texture it to be the same as the other. I'm not patient enough to open that original hand up =|
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114

Quote from: Alses on May 18, 2014, 02:18:14 PM
Considering this model started out posed like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I'd say the T-posing is going well. Unless whoever takes up the request to rig wants to T-pose her themselves. I've got the morphball as well but I haven't put it in the scene with her yet.

I'm hoping to do the same thing to the Power Suit from Metroid Prime, Varia from MP3, Fusion Suit from MP, Dark and Light suit from MP2 along with some helmetless versions of the power and varia and only those unless people request the others ;P

Todo: Fix her left leg's position, her helmet's rotation (it's slightly crooked), give her brawl Samus' hand and fit/texture it to be the same as the other. I'm not patient enough to open that original hand up =|
There is no way I can show how much I love you. It's actually happening, imports of the most kickass suits in the series :')