WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

still working hard on him, i've done some stuff to the face as well...

left is before and right is after editting

May 24, 2014, 03:22:36 PM #14416 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 03:23:44 PM by powerofthe17
Nice work! But r u going to color his arms and stuff and make a wii u Ike?

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 03:23:44 PM

Also r u going to muscle tone and shape him too?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: powerofthe17 on May 24, 2014, 03:22:36 PM
Nice work! But r u going to color his arms and stuff and make a wii u Ike?

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 03:23:44 PM

Also r u going to muscle tone and shape him too?
I think you're being too quick to judge. Do you really want Ghirahim arms?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: Kyouma on May 24, 2014, 06:37:04 AM
Well, Ive edited the spec texture and the higlight texture too and got this


This is how I edited the spec texture:
before
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

after
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

much better, however im not exactly what velen was talking about adding color since Brawl's spec maps are all black and white unless he meant more color to the normal texture.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on May 24, 2014, 12:58:54 PM
Nice! lol, you decided to make SSB Wii U Ike pretty quickly.

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 01:15:31 PM

Alses, the .FBX won't open, it's fine though, I can still get the morph ball from my friend, lol. Thanks anyways though :D

Post Merge: May 24, 2014, 02:09:23 PM

I just found a download for the light ball actually, so I guess I don't need my friend to download it after all, lol.
Don't spam this thread.

<.<
>.>

i heard you were discouraged by ghirahim's arms...


im happy enough with mu humanization of the arms' textures...
also got rid of his hands, since they were weird, and ike wears stuff on his hands anywayz (gonna use brawl's hands)

you may also notice the armor texture, which has been retouched a bit, and remapped to avoid awkward symmetry in the metal texture... xD

May 24, 2014, 04:26:41 PM #14421 Last Edit: May 24, 2014, 04:30:52 PM by powerofthe17
Yea man that's fantastic ;D

Edit: I also notice on the wii u Ike is that his left arm with a shoulder pad has a sleeve like his brawl version I think that should be easy for you :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

And 1&2, and 1&2, and 1&2, etc... Dat pose.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on May 24, 2014, 03:57:29 PM
much better, however im not exactly what velen was talking about adding color since Brawl's spec maps are all black and white unless he meant more color to the normal texture.
yeah, I didnt get it either, but its because of brawl's black and white spec maps why the older spec texture made it look so "oily"

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 24, 2014, 05:28:33 PM
And 1&2, and 1&2, and 1&2, etc... Dat pose.

if this is a hack, then we need a conker model when shes done

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


remember when doing spec maps not everything needs some white in it
white gives it shine
so the teeth dont really need any whites since they arent really shiny
but ur new preview looks  a lot bettter

Quote from: Kyouma on May 24, 2014, 05:37:26 PM
yeah, I didnt get it either, but its because of brawl's black and white spec maps why the older spec texture made it look so "oily"

Spec Map Texture: Needs a bit higher contrast, and needs to be a bit brighter, and needs a little color to make it blend a bit.

Texture itself could stand to be 15% darker to compensate for the Spec Map texture.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Not much of an import, but it's going to be a new PSA that I'm going to work on:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

How it should look like


What we got

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed, we can hardly tell what is it between those thunders, but thats the same thing in the original :v

Quote from: Kyouma on May 24, 2014, 08:09:20 PM
How it should look like


What we got

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Indeed, we can hardly tell what is it between those thunders, but thats the same thing in the original :v

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]