WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 25, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
So I edited Naruto's Revolution model, re-mapped the uvs, and painted a new texture on it to try to match brawl.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice! What kind of fabric are you going for in his clothes?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]



Quote from: br3compactor on May 25, 2014, 06:30:34 PM
Nice! What kind of fabric are you going for in his clothes?
Thanks, I was going for a light cotton. it would make sense i guess. so i used a cotton texture.

Quote from: Kyouma on May 25, 2014, 05:56:32 PM
Why do people think that making a model from scratch is easier than rigging an already made model?

Not easier, better. sometimes the model that's already there is too heavy or light to edit. or maybe not the style you want it. You'd get better results just making your own, regardless the extra time and effort.

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 25, 2014, 06:48:14 PM
Thanks, I was going for a light cotton. it would make sense i guess. so i used a cotton texture.

I really would like to see how it looks in-game. You've done a good job in making the texture look Brawl styled. I guess only seeing it in-game would confirm it and allow the final touch-ups.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 25, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
So I edited Naruto's Revolution model, re-mapped the uvs, and painted a new texture on it to try to match brawl.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I was waiting for that Link and that chrom though; but these are good news too :J

Quote from: KAZECoyote on May 25, 2014, 06:05:13 PM
So I edited Naruto's Revolution model, re-mapped the uvs, and painted a new texture on it to try to match brawl.


Naruto looks goooood.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]




LJSTAR is almost finished with the head, as you can see. The body is ready, all that remains is the files being sent to me and rigging the model.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Gave him a more late Shippuden face

I like that naruto boy
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]


I'm not even a fan of Naruto. But that import is sexy as hell. Love the texture.

Quote from: Pik on May 26, 2014, 01:46:19 AM
I like that naruto boy
haha an actual comment from pik, haha. thanks.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on May 26, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
I'm not even a fan of Naruto. But that import is sexy as hell. Love the texture.

thanks man



starting to get there :D

More TimeSplitters

sadly, i have no more room on ike, and i use cbliss. still... timesplitters wiill always be the best console FPS... maybe the best FPS in general

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524