WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: FPS Mega Man on May 26, 2014, 09:48:15 PM
sadly, i have no more room on ike, and i use cbliss. still... timesplitters wiill always be the best console FPS... maybe the best FPS in general
Robofish is on Lucas, the bat is for his stick.


Quote from: Kyouma on May 26, 2014, 10:46:23 PM
Ray Vivaldi
https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10374214_632635463477409_1390570292_n.jpg?oh=9664028eb7e226940c893c7a08c42608&oe=5385CF87
idk who he is, but he looks pretty cool...

also, model is almost done, i'm remapping stuff now, idk what to do about the expressions though :/
i suck at making them... and i don't like brawl's ike's face...



so it's almost ready to be properly textured :D

Nice work on ike it looks fantastic! ;)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: AdfroMan on May 26, 2014, 09:58:38 PM
Robofish is on Lucas, the bat is for his stick.
excellent, i can then remove mumbo for him

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Speaking of SSB4 mods remember this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 27, 2014, 02:48:03 AM
Speaking of SSB4 mods remember this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nice to see Mega getting an update. Any plans on a PSA compatible version.

Quote from: TurboChaos on May 27, 2014, 02:51:22 AM
Nice to see Mega getting an update. Any plans on a PSA compatible version.

maybe eventually i think theyll be making a version 2 of the psa so whenever they make that then i guess but proto and bass may not receive an update sadly
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: GBC on May 27, 2014, 02:48:03 AM
Speaking of SSB4 mods remember this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Time to redo my recolors again.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

I don't play Lol, but I really like the song.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Iwvi on May 27, 2014, 04:45:27 AM
I don't play Lol, but I really like the song.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

dat jinx...

beat me to it!!! D:
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on May 24, 2014, 05:28:33 PM
And 1&2, and 1&2, and 1&2, etc... Dat pose.


I was wondering when Berri from CBFD would be done ;D :P

Quote from: GBC on May 27, 2014, 02:48:03 AM
Speaking of SSB4 mods remember this?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Welp, I was planning on doing my own Mega Man, but glad to see yours getting an update.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: the_randomizer on May 27, 2014, 07:43:43 AM
I was wondering when Berri from CBFD would be done ;D :P

Pretty awesome Is conker himself on the vault i mean the actual 64 model ? Also, I know a lot of people here are 64 nostalgics, but for the sake of quality, are "Conker: Like and reloaded model" rippable and if they are could they be port to brawl ? If they are, that would be pretty freaking amazing !
お前はもう死んでいる。

Quote from: SonicUnderground316 on May 27, 2014, 07:44:40 PM
Pretty awesome Is conker himself on the vault i mean the actual 64 model ? Also, I know a lot of people here are 64 nostalgics, but for the sake of quality, are "Conker: Like and reloaded model" rippable and if they are could they be port to brawl ? If they are, that would be pretty freaking amazing !

I haven't seen either character from CBFD, as the game is pretty trick to rip models from (tried 3DX Ripper before with little to no success), not sure about the Xbox version, might be feasible, not sure. I would think it probably uses the xnalara format.