WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 06, 2014, 10:47:42 PM
To me it looked weird since the real eyelids stick out more than the eyes, and just having the eye iris blinked looked weird because his eyes would go from looking somewhere to right in the middle blinking and then immediately back to wherever they were before.
Edit the mesh to get rid of the eyelids.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 06, 2014, 07:58:01 PM
behold the storm of character things like that greeninja edit :v
I never did finish that.
And probably never will.


June 07, 2014, 01:37:34 AM #14702 Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 01:50:56 AM by DSX8
just gotta do mouth/jaw and fingers.. the rig on the shoulders and neck isnt that great.. but its only noticable in SOME animations.
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Riddler on June 06, 2014, 09:55:15 PM
Size mod on Kirby?

also this is awesome
Ah, you're right, that's a good idea, and also thanks, lol ;D
Quote from: LJSTAR on June 06, 2014, 10:08:21 PM
More SMRPG ? Yay !
SMRPG's bosses need more love
lol, yeah :D

Quote from: Nαno on June 07, 2014, 12:48:08 AM
Edit the mesh to get rid of the eyelids.
Actually I came up with another idea that might work, have to try it tomorrow.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I've always wanted to do this...her middle finger keeps giving problems however. It extends in certain animations.



wait, is this a samus over captain falcon preview?

June 07, 2014, 09:51:39 PM #14708 Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 10:59:22 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 07, 2014, 02:57:22 PM
I've always wanted to do this...her middle finger keeps giving problems however. It extends in certain animations.


Wait who's over who? I don't remember that pose so is that part of one of Samus's animations or Captain Falcon's? Either way looks great.
Here is how I'm getting Yoshi's eyelids to blink. (This works.)

Yep, I cloned the eyelids, and then mapped them to different parts of one texture so when the texture changes, the other two eyelids are invisible. Course now this makes the crying texture not work but I just thought of a different hurt expression, go to make another eyelid clone, and move stuff around. :srs: Oh well atleast this'll make his eyelids change and not stay still like before. :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: DSX8 on June 06, 2014, 08:35:12 PM
here's a little something... for those that r fans of dead or alive series...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Have you checked that doesn't freeze? 20,000 polys is nearly double most characters.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 07, 2014, 06:46:16 PM
wait, is this a samus over captain falcon preview?
That's a Samus over Captain Falcon hack. The pose shown is one of Captain Falcons win animations.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 08, 2014, 12:24:41 AM
Have you checked that doesn't freeze? 20,000 polys is nearly double most characters.
yes i have and its under filesize limit too. also made a rim lighting version too

https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Looks nice. He looks so disapointed though, like "Am I shining? damn..."

Yesh! My first sucessful import!
[spoiler]

Striker Peach! Credit to Ashley and Red for making this awesome texture! I took PM's Fire Peach, and used the trophy Daisy striker model to get this beauty. But since Peach has her legs in the same polygon as her head, I got some weird results.


That balck stuff is her original legs. I couldn't delete them, as I stated previously.


I vertexed the legs to be an extremely small square, but they stretch into what you see now.


I tried erasing the part of PeachTexA that had her legs textured, but it made it black.


Can anyone help me fix the issue?

Marisa looks really cool Kyouma, great job on her. I love the lighting on her broom.