WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

June 09, 2014, 06:09:00 PM #14730 Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:29:09 PM by Aafyre
Holy crap! Please tell me you have plans for Lu Bu as well!!

EDIT:
nvm just took a peek inside your thread. I just finished watching Microsoft's E3 conference, and Lu Lingqi is the first exciting thing I've seen today!  :)

Quote from: Aafyre on June 09, 2014, 06:09:00 PM
Holy crap! Please tell me you have plans for Lu Bu as well!!

EDIT:
nvm just took a peek inside your thread. I just finished watching Microsoft's E3 conference, and Lu Lingqi is the first exciting thing I've seen today!  :)
hah yeah, i have plans for Lu Bu also :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

you should rig the skirt to its legs :0

done kyouma! now i just need to do the shoulders.. and vertex right fingers *shudders*.. terrible at that
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

June 10, 2014, 01:44:06 AM #14734 Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:58:52 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Look, another SM64 import being turned into a Brawl hack. Don't worry, SM64 Waluigi is the last one I plan to do.

Where's SM64 Wario you ask? Waiting for marioking to release the Waluigi moveset so SM64 Waluigi can be made.

Post Merge: June 10, 2014, 03:46:47 AM

Almost done, after two hours of work, I'm almost done. This is the fastest I've imported a SM64 character. Ironic isn't it? xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

All that is left is to animate the extra hands to appear, and then recolors, a release should happen tomorrow. :happy:
Ignore the Blue Arms, that was from forgetting to add the Arms texture, don't worry his arms aren't supposed to be blue.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i know this isn't the place but I know a lot of people come here, so hopefully someone can and wants to help me. I am using pm's roy as a base for awakening roy for the smash 3 project and need a few things done so it can be finished.




all I need done is: the pouch for his side, mapped and textured kneepads, added vertex to arms for elbow, and maybe new placed and mapped textures for the shoulder strap (taken from SS link model). want to put shoulder straps on roy's textures because I made room for it.

the texture will be taken care of by the smash 3 members so no help is needed in that area. they have been blanked and will be reworked

also if you are interested in helping and want to custom model some stuff to replace parts that is fine by me.

if anyone is interested in helping could you please pm me. you will be collabed when it is released, unless you just want to be credited.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames



Just had to be done.


June 11, 2014, 02:13:06 AM #14737 Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 02:14:10 AM by Naoto-san
Damn! That Roy is looking awesome! Is it possible for you to do a Brawl textured version?
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wonder if I'll get the Shadow badge now.


If not I'll probably get it for Shadow over Snake (crap need to complete that import)
Also recolors:


Well do you guys think I should make the shoes a different color? They're those colors in the original brawl recolors but then again in those Sonic was just tint-ed blue instead of actual recolors so the show stood out compared to these. Would the complimentary colors work better? (Yellow get purple shoes, Green get red shoes, Black get white shoes, Red get green shoes)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I say go for complimentary  colors.


Alright got the shoes changed, and they look much better, also a certain yellow hedgehog was made too.



Might be hard to tell but he is actually brighter than everyone else. RGB at 150 instead of 128 in the color node.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


You guys may not have liked Overlord but you're gonna love this

Quote from: AdfroMan on June 11, 2014, 11:20:06 PM
You guys may not have liked Overlord but you're gonna love this
[spoiler]
AT LAST! An Import from DK Jungle Beat! That game was really cool, especially the Boss parts. Glad to see you're importing one of them!
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.