WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Always looking astounding beyond. Nice.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

ME, If I'm worthy, and it is not taken.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 22, 2014, 04:07:07 AM
Inb4nano

Quote from: Iwvi on June 22, 2014, 04:39:18 AM
ME, If I'm worthy, and it is not taken.

You jinxed it m8.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Segtendo on June 22, 2014, 03:51:01 AM
He needs a size mod to be huge ^-^
I was actually thinking about including a FitYoob.pac which'll be Yoshi with a Giant effect and ask someone to make it BrawlEx compatible since I use Dolphin, and it's a crap ton of stuff in order to get BrawlEx to work on Dolphin. I could make the BrawlEx version myself but without a way to test, it'll make it liable to not work and just cause the hack to get reported. :P
@Beyond So.....you used Brawl Link as a base right? You could've imported Link into 3ds Max with his default rig and worked from there. Would've saved a s*** load of time for whoever is going to rig him. :srs:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 22, 2014, 05:27:20 AM
@Beyond So.....you used Brawl Link as a base right? You could've imported Link into 3ds Max with his default rig and worked from there. Would've saved a s*** load of time for whoever is going to rig him. :srs:
I think he said he did that, and that if he changed too much the rig might be lost Looks like he did enough to the model for that to happen.

actually, I think the vault will fill with more of those once its made (them oversaturated "texture revamps")
and we all know nanoboundary is the chosen one

Quote from: Beyond on June 22, 2014, 04:05:01 AM


Until then, I'm throwing this question out there now. Would anyone like to rig him?


Hi there ;)

Quote from: マンスタ8 on June 22, 2014, 05:40:21 AM
I think he said he did that, and that if he changed too much the rig might be lost Looks like he did enough to the model for that to happen.
Weird, never happened to me before, and look at my Popple hack, that is one heavily modified Mario and I still had most of the rig intact.
Anyways fear the Yoob.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Nαno on June 22, 2014, 06:09:16 AM
Hi there ;)
[censored]ING CALLED IT.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


so, who made that link with the sexy hair?

i really wanna see that...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 22, 2014, 09:48:53 AM
so, who made that link with the sexy hair?

i really wanna see that...

Kaze is working on it. I asked him about it (because when I remake my SS Link PSA, I want to use that as a base), but he hasn't responded yet.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 22, 2014, 06:24:09 AM
Weird, never happened to me before, and look at my Popple hack, that is one heavily modified Mario and I still had most of the rig intact.
Anyways fear the Yoob.
[spoiler]


Why do I feel as though he would fit so much better over Wario?


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 22, 2014, 05:24:41 PM
Why do I feel as though he would fit so much better over Wario?
He actually wouldn't, besides the obvious fact that it's a Shroob version of Yoshi, Yoob doesn't fart, he eats his prey whole and make eggs (inside of himself). Maybe you're just craving a Wario hack? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Rufure on June 21, 2014, 01:30:23 AM
He's so good at it because it's the only thing he knows for real.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This is my new favorite thing.
Look at my CSPs. While you're at it, come and help fix some broken hacks.. Don't stop! Check out LSTeam's cBliss recolor project.


Recolors and a Dark (Subspace) version.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

CSPs and Battle Portraits now. :P Yipee. :notimp:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.