WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 23, 2014, 08:27:12 PM
Once you change a character's size, the hitbox is altered regardless. My Mega Charizard Y was scaled to be 20% (1.2) larger and worked in a reply. When scaling back to normal, it desynched.

CONGRATS!


This thread has reached 1,000 pages! To celebrate, I want to show the new ears I've been working on.
[spoiler]

Is the normal parts of Mario sill rigged or is he going to end up being re-rigged from scratch? Also
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 23, 2014, 10:14:47 PM
Is the normal parts of Mario sill rigged or is he going to end up being re-rigged from scratch? Also

Since his Brawl model has clothes that wrinkle and bulge out, majority was rigged from scratch, however, his gloves were left intact.  ;)

[spoiler]



His eyes are a bit weird, I need to fix those, but whenever I replace the materials with the original Brawl ones, they go blank white.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 23, 2014, 08:27:12 PM
Once you change a character's size, the hitbox is altered regardless. My Mega Charizard Y was scaled to be 20% (1.2) larger and worked in a reply. When scaling back to normal, it desynched.

CONGRATS!


This thread has reached 1,000 pages! To celebrate, I want to show the new ears I've been working on.
[spoiler]


Could you define what you mean by desync? Like, as in when using the re-scaled mod online right? Is this the best method for re-sizing?

Quote from: the_randomizer on June 23, 2014, 11:34:39 PM
Could you define what you mean by desync? Like, as in when using the re-scaled mod online right? Is this the best method for re-sizing?
Well because it actually changes the hitboxes to fit the new size, it'll desync over wifi unless all the players have that hack. Cause you're hitting someone/getting hit from farther away than normal.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

[spoiler]

A few things are going to be changed, mainly textures.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2014, 12:14:34 AM
Well because it actually changes the hitboxes to fit the new size, it'll desync over wifi unless all the players have that hack. Cause you're hitting someone/getting hit from farther away than normal.

I don't plan on using them over WiFi really (not a fan of the game's online, too much lag) so it makes sense ;D

lol, ok, thanks for the help guys ;D
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 23, 2014, 10:57:01 PM
Since his Brawl model has clothes that wrinkle and bulge out, majority was rigged from scratch, however, his gloves were left intact.  ;)

[spoiler]



His eyes are a bit weird, I need to fix those, but whenever I replace the materials with the original Brawl ones, they go blank white.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 24, 2014, 02:42:03 AM
[spoiler]

A few things are going to be changed, mainly textures.
Those are looking beautiful, lol.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 24, 2014, 02:42:03 AM
[spoiler]

A few things are going to be changed, mainly textures.
Peach? Lol, jk. Do what you want. And Mario and Luigi look fantastic! Excellent work as always, ShadowLuigi!

Together now.....

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

climbers so there can be more. plus, the climbers dont have enough hacks.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on June 24, 2014, 02:42:03 AM
[spoiler]

A few things are going to be changed, mainly textures.
I still hate that Luigi doesn't turn into a Raccoon/Tanooki anymore. It just doesn't feel right to me because I grew up with Mario 3, plus the (current) Super Leaf and Gold Flower are the only powerups that Luigi gets a different costume in. Why? I guess so people could tell who was who when playing co-op on NSMB2.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Acctually, I love Fox Luigi, BECAUSE it's Luigi exclusive. :)

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 24, 2014, 03:59:41 AM
I still hate that Luigi doesn't turn into a Raccoon/Tanooki anymore. It just doesn't feel right to me because I grew up with Mario 3, plus the (current) Super Leaf and Gold Flower are the only powerups that Luigi gets a different costume in. Why? I guess so people could tell who was who when playing co-op on NSMB2.

Yes! I know how you feel. I would at least have liked that Luigi would be a sun tan Tanooki. I mean....he wears a fox suit.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 24, 2014, 02:55:59 AM
lol, ok, thanks for the help guys ;D Those are looking beautiful, lol.


Thanks! :happy:

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 24, 2014, 03:04:46 AM
Peach? Lol, jk. Do what you want. And Mario and Luigi look fantastic! Excellent work as always, ShadowLuigi!

Thank You!  :kdance: , and hah funny, I planned to do Tanooki Peach and Bowser as well as a Tanooki Toad to wrap it all up.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on June 24, 2014, 04:35:50 AM
Acctually, I love Fox Luigi, BECAUSE it's Luigi exclusive. :)

True true.


June 24, 2014, 06:02:14 AM #14983 Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 06:04:09 AM by Kyouma
This is something Tabuu may enjoy



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Kyouma on June 24, 2014, 06:02:14 AM
This is something Tabuu may enjoy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Hatsune Miku...release the character! I hope there is a voice pack for her somewhere. Amd as for the materials, maybe it needs a pallete?