WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

June 28, 2014, 08:33:43 AM #15105 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 01:26:35 AM by the_randomizer
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on June 28, 2014, 08:29:31 AM
this actually looks really good, mind showing some pics of her in some of peach' "weird" poses?

Weird poses eh? Like what for example? I can definitely find some, like her floating? Her taunt? Stuff like that? Okay, I'll BRB, gonna cap some screenshots, will post them in this post ;D :P

Edit: Okay! Like these?





Still a few stray vertices I need to neutralize, should be done later today  ;D

Edit 2: Oh yeah, super, super close, need to fix a tiny bit more

Soooo, I just finished my Waluigi model and I need help rigging him (for the waluigi psa on pit)
anyone interested?





OK So I made some improvements here and there.

The gloves have been retextured, I made a new fur patch model for the left shoulder, and improved the geometry of the torso overall while merging odd verts and by extension fixing the abnormal normals in spots.

Now, I made new models from scratch for Simon's shoulders and arms instead of using the Frankenstein that was the older arm models.

What my dilemma is right now is how would one go about texturing the details of the muscles and joints on the shoulders and arms....

I know about photoshop's Dodge and Burn tools which will be my tool of choice.... but how to do it?

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on June 29, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
Soooo, I just finished my Waluigi model and I need help rigging him (for the waluigi psa on pit) anyone interested?
That is one beautiful Waluigi model, I will gladly rig that for you ;D

Why has no one done this yet?

Anyways gonna make two versions: With Mask and Without Mask (which is why I recolored Kirby's face)
I was inspired to do after watching TheRunawayGuys play Return to Dreamland because one of them mentioned that the Brawl in the Family comics portrayed Meta Knight as an older Kirby who could speak full sentences.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on June 29, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
Soooo, I just finished my Waluigi model and I need help rigging him (for the waluigi psa on pit)
anyone interested?





nice looking waluigi however i would make the overalls the same color as brawl waluigis
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

[spoiler]

Well Zero Suit Peach is having a few problems, so I decided to make a Rosalina that suited my taste. But when in-game..

that happens. Any ideas on how to fix her?

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 29, 2014, 05:49:32 AM
[spoiler]

Well Zero Suit Peach is having a few problems, so I decided to make a Rosalina that suited my taste. But when in-game..

that happens. Any ideas on how to fix her?
Weird, something messed up the texture mapping, and also I see a duplicate left hand. I feel like I ran into a similar probably at one point...in 3ds max try adding an UVUnmap and then move it below the Skin Modifier and then collapse the UVUnmap. That might do something, I know that when I make a sphere and then give it a texture in BB and ingame the texture is messed up but adding a UVUnmap and collapsing it under the Skin Modifier seems to fix it. The texture looks lovely in BB though.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on June 29, 2014, 04:38:57 AM
Why has no one done this yet?

Anyways gonna make two versions: With Mask and Without Mask (which is why I recolored Kirby's face)
I was inspired to do after watching TheRunawayGuys play Return to Dreamland because one of them mentioned that the Brawl in the Family comics portrayed Meta Knight as an older Kirby who could speak full sentences.



Is this what you mean? If so, I did this in April, just have not finished yet.


That reminds me, I never released kirbypuff, did I?

Also, that's a neat looking Waluigi.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on June 29, 2014, 04:06:35 AM
That is one beautiful Waluigi model, I will gladly rig that for you ;D

Alright thanks, I'll send him over to you as soon as i'm done making minor changes.

June 29, 2014, 12:35:25 PM #15116 Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 12:36:26 PM by marioking64DS
Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on June 29, 2014, 01:50:14 AM
Soooo, I just finished my Waluigi model and I need help rigging him (for the waluigi psa on pit)
anyone interested?



You know, I could do something about it.




By the way, is that Waluigi the Wii U style Waluigi or just your own version of him? Regardless, he looks great!

Looks like an alternate Brawl style.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on June 29, 2014, 05:49:32 AM
[spoiler]

Well Zero Suit Peach is having a few problems, so I decided to make a Rosalina that suited my taste. But when in-game..

that happens. Any ideas on how to fix her?

Well that's a weird problem...Maybe the UV Map got corrupted?

You might try reimporting it, or remapping the texture, but your mileage may vary on that one...

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302