WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

awesome!
properly made UVs for pikachu with epic texture!!
is there also a male version?

Just released Sothe's Whisper Model

Spoiler contains 3 images.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Nothing I could do with the coat tail thingies iirc. I was debating between making them go with the hips or the legs. Decided on the legs at the end.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 14, 2014, 11:41:38 PM
awesome!
properly made UVs for pikachu with epic texture!!
is there also a male version?
Yeah,  I might make a couple of other costumes later.

messed up sky is no longer messed up!

[spoiler]

also fixed most of the env/shine on the mushroom pod.. and now the windows looks like it does from SMG.. also rim lighting added to the red shroom piece on the ship.. didnt take long to make it work
[spoiler]


https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady


Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 15, 2014, 08:28:56 AM
messed up sky is no longer messed up!

[spoiler]

also fixed most of the env/shine on the mushroom pod.. and now the windows looks like it does from SMG.. also rim lighting added to the red shroom piece on the ship.. didnt take long to make it work
[spoiler]



I thought this was a thread about model imports, not screenshots from Smash Wii U.

It looks amazing, but is the heaven planet the only place players will fight on? Or will it have a transition deal like Delfino or Port Town, or the Skyloft you're making as well?

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 15, 2014, 08:28:56 AM
messed up sky is no longer messed up!

[spoiler]

also fixed most of the env/shine on the mushroom pod.. and now the windows looks like it does from SMG.. also rim lighting added to the red shroom piece on the ship.. didnt take long to make it work
[spoiler]



Really awesome, DSX! I love what you did there.

Quote from: Rufure on July 15, 2014, 01:59:41 PM
I thought this was a thread about model imports, not screenshots from Smash Wii U.
^this :v
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: D 3 /\/\ 0 |\| on July 15, 2014, 08:28:56 AM
messed up sky is no longer messed up!

[spoiler]

also fixed most of the env/shine on the mushroom pod.. and now the windows looks like it does from SMG.. also rim lighting added to the red shroom piece on the ship.. didnt take long to make it work
[spoiler]



I hope the background is a giant sphere

Originally for a contest, but was not able to finish in time due to the amount of work I have left to do on this.
[spoiler]



Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 15, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
Originally for a contest, but was not able to finish in time due to the amount of work I have left to do on this.
[spoiler]



Like I said in the thread. I encourage you to finish it anyway! It was coming along really nicely!

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

I've been somewhat lurking that thread. Some cool, beautiful stuff coming out of it.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 15, 2014, 10:14:18 PM
I've been somewhat lurking that thread. Some cool, beautiful stuff coming out of it.

Things like Kyouma, Rosetta, and ShadowLuigi have done (those whose I've seen so far) are the kind of things I'd like to see more of around here. Creative works of art.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 15, 2014, 10:10:06 PM
Originally for a contest, but was not able to finish in time due to the amount of work I have left to do on this.
[spoiler]



I like it


Quote from: Rufure on July 15, 2014, 01:59:41 PM
I thought this was a thread about model imports, not screenshots from Smash Wii U.

It looks amazing, but is the heaven planet the only place players will fight on? Or will it have a transition deal like Delfino or Port Town, or the Skyloft you're making as well?
haha sadly no.. but there is platforms being made for this...

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 15, 2014, 03:17:03 PM
I hope the background is a giant sphere
it is and it animates

Quote from: AkenoS3 on July 15, 2014, 03:15:29 PM
Really awesome, DSX! I love what you did there.
thxs.. took alot to get the sky working :p
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Quote from: Velen on July 15, 2014, 10:18:45 PM
Things like Kyouma, Rosetta, and ShadowLuigi have done (those whose I've seen so far) are the kind of things I'd like to see more of around here. Creative works of art.
Aww, thanks! I really appreciate it! And Kyouma's entry is beautiful and deserves to win your Tourney. :)