WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

MY RATTATA IS IN THE TOP PERCENTAGES OF RATTATAS.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Segtendo on July 18, 2014, 04:03:33 PM
MY RATTATA IS IN THE TOP PERCENTAGES OF RATTATAS.

This is why we need Joey over Pokemon Trainer then put Rattata over Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charizard; no matter how deformed it is.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 17, 2014, 05:02:31 AM
hottest import over falco
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: July 17, 2014, 10:14:46 PM

round 2 against the patchouli I wanted to import back in november:



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


and yes, I also finished koakuma with patchouli

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Love, love, love, love, LOOOVVVE!!!!! That Patchouli :happy: oh and Koakuma too hee hee. Hyped for their release.

My entry so far for Riddler's Panic tournament.
[spoiler]

Male Peach so far. Gotta texture it, and he's good to go.

July 19, 2014, 06:00:31 AM #15424 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 06:01:50 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: Calypso on July 18, 2014, 11:19:04 PM
Love, love, love, love, LOOOVVVE!!!!! That Patchouli :happy: oh and Koakuma too hee hee. Hyped for their release.
Im glad you liked it, I finally took my time to import that patchouli I tried to import back in november, but I re-rigged her completely because I dont trust my old self's rig lol

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 19, 2014, 05:31:50 AM
My entry so far for Riddler's Panic tournament.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will look more "Samus-ish" once the textures are done and mapped, this is technically the mesh; indeed, its inspired in the kamen rider character design and the uchuu keiji's design. Because for some reason I personally imagine an uchuu keiji when I try to picture a male samus
example of an uchuu keiji
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 19, 2014, 05:31:50 AM
My entry so far for Riddler's Panic tournament.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

will look more "Samus-ish" once the textures are done and mapped, this is technically the mesh; indeed, its inspired in the kamen rider character design and the uchuu keiji's design. Because for some reason I personally imagine an uchuu keiji when I try to picture a male samus
example of an uchuu keiji
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


You too? For shame.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 19, 2014, 02:43:50 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Don't know who that is, but it could just be me.

And for certain Peach lovers out there.
[spoiler]




Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 19, 2014, 07:30:22 AM
You too? For shame.
but dude, I havent shown the zero suit version, nor the complete mesh :^) so hold your butts

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 19, 2014, 03:10:31 PM
Don't know who that is, but it could just be me.
It's Ramona's Hammer from the Scott Pilgrim game/comics, I'm just showing the hammer now because the main model is barely started.

It would be awesome if the Scott Pilgrim moveset had some alts that weren't just Scott himself with different t-shirts :L

Are you making Ramona from the game or from the comics?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


July 19, 2014, 03:32:07 PM #15431 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 03:44:09 PM by Rosetta-Hime
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 19, 2014, 03:10:31 PM
Don't know who that is, but it could just be me.

And for certain Peach lovers out there.
[spoiler]



Was.... Was that directed at me lol? But yes! I love Tanooki Peach. I was planning to make her for quite a while.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 19, 2014, 03:30:06 PM
It would be awesome if the Scott Pilgrim moveset had some alts that weren't just Scott himself with different t-shirts :L

Are you making Ramona from the game or from the comics?
I'm making her from the game first, with some different costumes from the comics if I have time. It's going on Toon Link.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 19, 2014, 03:39:42 PM
It's going on Toon Link.
that sad, we wouldve liked her as an alt for scott

If someone else rigs it there could be a version over Lucas. It's only on TL because I'm terrible at rigging so I'm using him as a base.