WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Mansta8 on July 19, 2014, 03:47:13 PM
If someone else rigs it there could be a version over Lucas. It's only on TL because I'm terrible at rigging so I'm using him as a base.
Don't be so hard on yourself, when you entered my ninja tournament, I thought your Ninja Ness rig was great :)

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 19, 2014, 03:32:07 PM
Was.... Was that directed at me lol? But yes! I love Tanooki Peach. I was planning to make her for quite a while.

XD Yeah, and oh, in that case, go right ahead.


Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 19, 2014, 03:16:49 PM
but dude, I havent shown the zero suit version, nor the complete mesh :^) so hold your butts

In that case, I'll be waiting.  :kdance:


Quote from: Mansta8 on July 19, 2014, 03:27:21 PM
It's Ramona's Hammer from the Scott Pilgrim game/comics, I'm just showing the hammer now because the main model is barely started.

I've only seen the movie, but I'll be looking forward to put her over TL



July 19, 2014, 11:10:30 PM #15437 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:21:23 PM by russmarrs2
My entry so far for Riddler's tournament:

I'm either going to name him Shane or Shain (Shain just looks more closely spelled to Sheik's name).
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

lol, is that link's hair?

looking pretty cool aoverall, did you edit sheik's body, or did you use another model as a base?

I see what you did there... :>.>:
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

July 19, 2014, 11:20:06 PM #15440 Last Edit: July 19, 2014, 11:21:52 PM by russmarrs2
Thanks, I edited Sheik's body by the way.
Oh yeah, also I'm probably going to go with Shain.

Female :falcon: for Riddler's contest WIP


I will most likely not have a :falcon: version, unless someone is willing to rig, then I'd be most grateful.

This is the scheduled to be released one.



As always, textures on the Body will be :falcon: styled. To avoid this just being a "Zero Suit Falcon, I do plan on editing the hair, however, a rigger would be most appreciated as a male Zero Suit is being done using ZS' bone set, I believe.


i'd just get rid of the ponytail, and edit the scarf to avoid too much clipping, as it is, it'll ALWAYS clip, cuz boobs.

Okay, so I textured it, but I'm working on the chest still

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 19, 2014, 11:24:38 PM
i'd just get rid of the ponytail, and edit the scarf to avoid too much clipping, as it is, it'll ALWAYS clip, cuz boobs.
Unless you rig it like a pro, the clipping wont happen

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 19, 2014, 11:27:58 PM
Okay, so I textured it, but I'm working on the chest still
[spoiler]


Might I suggest of making the inside of the cape red and the chest a hot pink? He reminds me so much of Prince Gumball lol.


I knew Shain was missing something...

It seems like most video game ninjas have a cool scarf.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 19, 2014, 11:43:19 PM
Might I suggest of making the inside of the cape red and the chest a hot pink? He reminds me so much of Prince Gumball lol.
Lol that's who I took inspiration from. I'll make the chest hot pink and see how it goes lol.

Anyone want to be kind enough to direct me to Riddler's tournament? I don't know where to find it. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.