WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ah, well I guess I don't have to worry about making a new hack in less than 24 hours, missed the chance to sign up. Well back to editing Paper Mario TTYD's text....did I say that out loud? lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2014, 12:51:09 AM
Ah, well I guess I don't have to worry about making a new hack in less than 24 hours, missed the chance to sign up. Well back to editing Paper Mario TTYD's text....did I say that out loud? lol

Interesting  ;D

Also,
[spoiler]


I'll let her shoot me any day.


zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


July 20, 2014, 04:20:01 AM #15453 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 04:24:04 AM by russmarrs2
Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Awesome, you're back! Welcome back. By the way, did you see my Sceptile mod? I thought you might be excited to for that.

Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hm... shouldn't he be on Ness? Instead of Lucas? Since well... Lucas isn't exactly confident. And Ness is.

Boygos returns? :o
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 20, 2014, 02:33:10 AM
Interesting  ;D

Also,
[spoiler]


I'll let her shoot me any day.
THIS

Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Hai bb <3

Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


awesome way to come back, you wouldn't have a Ferb model would you?
for a ice climbers set :P

also, he should use a giant wrench

July 20, 2014, 05:36:58 PM #15459 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 05:39:10 PM by SonicUnderground316
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 20, 2014, 02:33:10 AM
Interesting  ;D

Also,
[spoiler]


I'll let her shoot me any day.

Will you leave her like that or will you add C.Falcon White "Batman eyes". I think she look kind badass without it. I guess that it's the fact that she's holding a gun in that costume, which remind me of Judge Dredd LOL !!!
お前はもう死んでいる。

i'd change her body texture, right now it's literally ZSS cosplaying as CF...

"REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

well I already imported Luke so why not?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: Mr.Doge on July 20, 2014, 06:09:24 PM
"REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"
well I already imported Luke so why not?
"I'll make those words your last, REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

More Tales of ? Hell yeah ! ;D

Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 04:09:32 AM
zombies are real cause I'm dead ig

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The head is from Across the Second Dimension right? Both eyes were identical in that game, and since he wears the same clothes as Lucas, you just replaced the head right or did you use Phineas's body too? :af2:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

already submited, but I want to see what you gus think about it

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.