WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

It barely resembles Mario. It looks more like a cosplay.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 20, 2014, 04:20:01 AM
Awesome, you're back! Welcome back. By the way, did you see my Sceptile mod? I thought you might be excited to for that.
Yes! sorry I didn't respond! I had around 50+ new PMs upon logging in, most of which was "can u pls update this" or "u should make a new hax of this"

It looks awesome!

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 20, 2014, 10:09:06 AM
awesome way to come back, you wouldn't have a Ferb model would you?
for a ice climbers set :P

also, he should use a giant wrench

Giant wrench? Hmm... I was thinking he'd use a wooden Perry toy. It does absolutely nothing.

Quote from: Nαno on July 20, 2014, 06:28:40 AM
Hai bb <3
bae <3

thank you for the enthusiasm everyone, no promises on whether I'm "back" or not, but I ripped some Disney Infinity models, and I thought I'd test out my new PC's Dolphin compatibility.

Then I saw Phineas and Perry and I had to do em.

Any ideas for Perry? Or would someone else wanna take him off my hands?


She needs a Mario-esque nose and face.
As Kingy said, she's just cosplaying, at this point.

She seems slutty too...

Try taking a look at Spex's Maria.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2014, 07:11:18 PM

The head is from Across the Second Dimension right? Both eyes were identical in that game, and since he wears the same clothes as Lucas, you just replaced the head right or did you use Phineas's body too? :af2:
and yes, it is Lucas's body... shhhhhhhhh




I am tryng to import vanille from Final Fantasy XIII into Brawl. The model is already textured and it is in the .obj extension. Waht I need is anyone to rig her over Peach. Anyone up to? Haha. I'd collab it, obviously

Not a request thread... And Blender can't be used to import models into Brawl.

Quote from: Segtendo on July 20, 2014, 09:59:17 PM
She needs a Mario-esque nose and face.
As Kingy said, she's just cosplaying, at this point.

She seems slutty too...

Try taking a look at Spex's Maria.
actually, its because that Maria why I wanted to make something totally different at my style, but I get what you guys mean lol

Quote from: Boygos on July 20, 2014, 09:58:46 PM
Yes! sorry I didn't respond! I had around 50+ new PMs upon logging in, most of which was "can u pls update this" or "u should make a new hax of this"
lol, yeah, I get the same kind of messages.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on July 20, 2014, 10:28:58 PM


I am tryng to import vanille from Final Fantasy XIII into Brawl. The model is already textured and it is in the .obj extension. Waht I need is anyone to rig her over Peach. Anyone up to? Haha. I'd collab it, obviously

actually I was just posting my work in importing, but I also tried to see if anyone is interested. Sorry, anyway

July 20, 2014, 11:13:00 PM #15474 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 11:14:04 PM by Mr.Doge

Asch:hey Replica!, care to join me in an acid trip?
Luke:oh god not you too, I'm out!

I hate this damn texture glitch, happens all the time >_>
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 20, 2014, 11:13:00 PM
I hate this damn texture glitch, happens all the time >_>
You must be doing something completely wrong then because I've never seen that glitch before. Unless that's not a glitch and you're just made the whole model use a sprinkled texture.
Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 20, 2014, 10:47:00 PM
actually, its because that Maria why I wanted to make something totally different at my style, but I get what you guys mean lol
I thought it was supposed to be cosplay. XD And more of a stripper cosplay at that. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

well nevermind, I found out it was because my textures werent in CMPR format, when i changed them it worked fine, either way i'm going to release Asch tonight!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 20, 2014, 11:13:00 PM

Asch:hey Replica!, care to join me in an acid trip?
Luke:oh god not you too, I'm out!

I hate this damn texture glitch, happens all the time >_>

Reminds me of Missing No the Pokemon glitch.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on July 20, 2014, 10:47:00 PM
actually, its because that Maria why I wanted to make something totally different at my style, but I get what you guys mean lol
I saw what you said in the thread, but I understand, cuz you're the MMD/animu import guy.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on July 21, 2014, 01:53:59 AM
As for Gamidame_K's Mary, it simply seems a bit undecided on whether to be of an anime style, or be like Brawl Mario.(also, the Brawl Mario textures were needlessly reduced in resolution.Also, the model was unoptimized.)
I wanted it be a mix between MMD styled and brawl styled, thats why I kept Mario's clothes textures but didnt change the skin texture; and trust me, the model was optimized at its limit without butchering it; it was originally over 20 000 vertices big (only the body model)