WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.



Quote from: Rage83(Xenov) on July 21, 2014, 01:53:59 AM
Uh....Time for some constructive criticism!..? That Maria looks like it needs some more work on it: eyebrows, fixed hat positioning, mario's hat's shadow effect, actual ear texturing, and more of Brawl Mario's look in general. It also needs optimization.
If you're gonna complain to anyone, complain to Spex. He made the thing.

I was just offering him examples. Jesus christ.


And get rid of that download. It's a WIP thread for a reason. Go to your own thread to release that.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 21, 2014, 04:45:39 AM

That's Brawl Peach's head right? The hair and face colors just look off to me...I mean that sunburnt face and Crayola yellow hair....am I the only one who's bugged by that coloring? Anyways the rig looks great from what I can see, the bright side is that you don't have to worry about the dress bones. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 21, 2014, 05:22:08 AM
That's Brawl Peach's head right? The hair and face colors just look off to me...I mean that sunburnt face and Crayola yellow hair....am I the only one who's bugged by that coloring? Anyways the rig looks great from what I can see, the bright side is that you don't have to worry about the dress bones. xD

Yeah, textures aren't final for here face or hair. My Laptop's screen has less saturation and more lightness added which result in textures becoming a little off. I usually double check through my phone and/or TV screen. However, even on my Laptop, her hair bothers me do to the low quality.


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 21, 2014, 05:22:08 AM
That's Brawl Peach's head right? The hair and face colors just look off to me...I mean that sunburnt face and Crayola yellow hair....am I the only one who's bugged by that coloring? Anyways the rig looks great from what I can see, the bright side is that you don't have to worry about the dress bones. xD

long time ago  did a srikers texture for Rosetta Peach's...well, I think I could do some rtexture to yours looks more like the original, specially her skin color lol

Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 21, 2014, 01:26:33 PM
Yeah, textures aren't final for here face or hair. My Laptop's screen has less saturation and more lightness added which result in textures becoming a little off. I usually double check through my phone and/or TV screen. However, even on my Laptop, her hair bothers me do to the low quality.
Ooh yah, I've had similar problems before with computer having a different saturation level from the other. Bothers me when the fog effect in a WIP SM64 Custom Level isn't the right color on one of the computers. lol Anyways, I'm looking forward to Striker Peach.
Quote from: Ashley and Red on July 21, 2014, 01:40:51 PM
long time ago  did a srikers texture for Rosetta Peach's...well, I think I could do some rtexture to yours looks more like the original, specially her skin color lol
Sounds like it's one of those hacks where you can give it a massive update due to having more experience. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 21, 2014, 02:02:29 PM
Sounds like it's one of those hacks where you can give it a massive update due to having more experience. lol

My experience is just with textures hehe. I suck at modelling

Yeah, for my Striker Peach I planned to make a Brawl-styled and one based on her appearence in that game. But I need to add the mega-strike on FS, and spec maps, and she's good to go.

oh, good! So, she will be released with the two other ladies? I mean, WM and RSLN.

Maybe... I'm going to make a Daisy one, but using the head from SJS' Daisy. But Rosalina is an Alt. Costume for my PSA. I may release a version of her with Peach's boneset, instead of all the other bones I added. I may or may not make a White Mage.

July 21, 2014, 04:06:31 PM #15491 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 05:47:41 PM by Ashley and Red
Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 21, 2014, 03:40:43 PM
Maybe... I'm going to make a Daisy one, but using the head from SJS' Daisy. But Rosalina is an Alt. Costume for my PSA. I may release a version of her with Peach's boneset, instead of all the other bones I added. I may or may not make a White Mage.

I'd say Daisy textures are ready, so, no need to do more right? WM I cold do the textures if you want...

By the way, shadowluigi, you lke in this way? Looks more like the original:



Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 04:17:04 PM

Ah, Shadow Luigi: I can do a nlue recolor for her, much like her beta akt outfit from Charged...

Post Merge: July 21, 2014, 05:47:40 PM

here ya go:


I've been gone for awhile, but how the [censored] do I get the wireframe off of him in BrawlBox? :srs:



Quote from: Boygos on July 21, 2014, 08:09:34 PM
I've been gone for awhile, but how the [censored] do I get the wireframe off of him in BrawlBox? :srs:



I'm pretty sure that's a texture thing.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

hey anyone making a male and female robin model and who will they be over? :)
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!