WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on July 21, 2014, 09:39:26 PM
awesome, where'd you get the model from?
The body is Lucas's, but the head is from Disney Infinity for PC.

PM me if you need anything buddy


Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 21, 2014, 07:09:16 PM
So I decided that I might as well go through with the vertex/import of Jaffar




Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Ok, quick modelling tip for those getting into vertexing and such, since I see this a lot more frequently than I'd like

When you pull some verts up like that, try adding some verts in between and move them around so it doesn't go straight up like that. An easy way to do this is selecting the edges that are parallel to each other in that area and hitting Connect, if you're using an Edit Poly modifier. You can also go into vertex subobject mode and use Cut to add verts and edges manually, and it gives you a bit more control over the edge flow.

Once you have verts added to your liking, push and pull them around until you having something more natural looking. In this case, you may want to make it look a bit more bunched up and wrinkly, since from what I can tell it's cloth.

Just a little tip that no one asked for from your friendly neighborhood Spider Man. Carry on.

Quote from: Gravity on July 21, 2014, 09:54:52 PM

When you pull some verts up like that, try adding some verts in between and move them around so it doesn't go straight up like that. An easy way to do this is selecting the edges that are parallel to each other in that area and hitting Connect, if you're using an Edit Poly modifier. You can also go into vertex subobject mode and use Cut to add verts and edges manually, and it gives you a bit more control over the edge flow.

Once you have verts added to your liking, push and pull them around until you having something more natural looking. In this case, you may want to make it look a bit more bunched up and wrinkly, since from what I can tell it's cloth.

That's exactly what I wanted to know how to do! Awesome!


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Captain Falcon on July 21, 2014, 10:03:50 PM
That's exactly what I wanted to know how to do! Awesome!

Same, thx.


Thanks Gravity, needed that. :D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Boygos on July 21, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
The body is Lucas's, but the head is from Disney Infinity for PC.

PM me if you need anything buddy

Whoa, people finally got into ripping Disney Infinity?

We need to talk. Now. Oh man.


Quote from: Spex130 on July 22, 2014, 04:17:48 AM
Whoa, people finally got into ripping Disney Infinity?

We need to talk. Now. Oh man.

Disney Infinity for PC?! Whoooaaaa. Did not know that existed. However, don't you need the toys to unlock models?


July 22, 2014, 04:38:22 AM #15518 Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 04:39:18 AM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Boygos on July 21, 2014, 09:40:27 PM
The body is Lucas's, but the head is from Disney Infinity for PC.
PM me if you need anything buddy
I was close. lol Anyways you should probably put Ferb over somebody, probably Ness or Lucas, also I think you should replace the stick with a wrench or some tool since they're always building some amazing and life changing device....every day....they could've solved all the worlds problems in the first season. xD Anyways, I think importing Ferb and releasing the two at the same time would be a good idea.
Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on July 22, 2014, 04:26:51 AM
Disney Infinity for PC?! Whoooaaaa. Did not know that existed. However, don't you need the toys to unlock models?
DLC? I mean you have to buy the extra toys anyways so it'd make sense.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

hey guys, I want to import Glaceon but i'm not sure who import this over, I was thinking Pikachu but I dunno. what do you guys think?
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 22, 2014, 05:19:46 AM
hey guys, I want to import Glaceon but i'm not sure who import this over, I was thinking Pikachu but I dunno. what do you guys think?
[spoiler]


These are the times when you just have to love Sakurai for not including in more quadrupeds.  :notimp:


well until i figure out what i want to do with Glaceon, next Tales of Import.....

Gotta have the first "tales of"  protagonist after all......
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Hi Cress. I haven't played your game in a while.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on July 22, 2014, 05:19:46 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Why not Ivysaur? You have nothing for the vines, but whatever.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

Quote from: Snivy on July 22, 2014, 05:56:13 PM
Why not Ivysaur? You have nothing for the vines, but whatever.
believe it or not, ivysaur, even being a quadruped, SUCK for other quadrupeds...

legs are all weird and bend in, kinda like the cute anime girls, but since he is pretty fat, it isn't noticeable and it looks good, now do that to a skinny quadruped, and it looks stupid...