WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Amazing. Time to toss my Levin Sword, as yours is waaaaaayyyy better.

I guess Ive finished senbonzakura

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

July 26, 2014, 02:24:19 AM #15632 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 02:29:54 AM by SatoshiKura
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Finished with the blade and guard, for the most part. Or do you guys think the blade looks too thick? Ah well, I'll probably do some messing with it anyway. Now only the handle's left! I'm definitely going to reuse the blade for the 100% custom model.

Edit: Yep, thinning the blade out worked nicely.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looking epic, and with that, our model is complete!

only need to tweak the UVs for the boots and rig.

Nice looking so far. A few things I notice though:
-The angle between each change of direction in the blade should be smaller. In other words the change of direction should be a bit more noticeable.
-The spikes that sprout every change of direction, should be a bit bigger.

This is based on the one robin seems to wield in the sm4sh trailer.

July 26, 2014, 03:01:27 AM #15635 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 03:26:17 AM by SatoshiKura
Quote from: Iwvi on July 26, 2014, 02:40:29 AM
Nice looking so far. A few things I notice though:
-The angle between each change of direction in the blade should be smaller. In other words the change of direction should be a bit more noticeable.
-The spikes that sprout every change of direction, should be a bit bigger.

This is based on the one robin seems to wield in the sm4sh trailer.

Thanks for the input! I didn't do much about the angles on the blade, but I did make the spikes a bit larger.

The Levin sword is also now finished:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Jokekid, would you mind UV Mapping and texturing it? I'd like to start on the next version right away. I'll PM you a link this one! Also, the totals of polys and verts is the combined total of all the swords I had in the screenshot from earlier (Both Falchions I made for S3 Marth), so don't worry about it being THAT high.

So that's another Smash 4 newcomer coming to Brawl before Little Mac. :af:

Anywho...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oooo, pretty! Are you making the huge version of the stage, or the FD version?

The plan was to do the huge one, but since the FD version uses the same area I started on, I can do that as well once I finish the areas needed.

Quote from: Rosetta-Hime on July 25, 2014, 10:52:01 PM
[spoiler]

Wooh yeah. I'm doing my own version of Striker Peach. So far she has rigged fingers and hair. Gotta rig the mouth, add Mega Strike on FS, make new textures for her, and do blinking eyes. For the mega strike, should I add the wigs to her back, or make it without wings?
Rigged fingers and hair and planned rigged mouth, all the yes. lol It bugs me when Peach hacks just don't have a rigged mouth (unless it's a low poly model then I understand) and rigged hair since it's affected by wind and such, it just seems out of place to not be moving.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

more Rokko-chan previe

Nice! :) the paulitana's Temple looks great so far
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 26, 2014, 02:35:38 PM
Rigged fingers and hair and planned rigged mouth, all the yes. lol It bugs me when Peach hacks just don't have a rigged mouth (unless it's a low poly model then I understand) and rigged hair since it's affected by wind and such, it just seems out of place to not be moving.

The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.

Quote from: mnsg on July 26, 2014, 04:44:41 PM
The Rosalina model import doesn't have a rigged mouth at all, which is quite shameful.
I agree. Just laziness. For the model for my PSA her mouth is rigged so I can animate it in moves like her up special where she smiles.

FINALLY found a full body Pit model. All thanks to the "Dealer Pit" made by Pik. Now for the real work to begin.

Sorry for taking soooooo long on this request. I...was caught up in anime.
[spoiler]