WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

at least he's in it at all.

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on July 28, 2014, 07:23:21 PM
at least he's in it at all.
yeah, it would've been cool if he was at least one of Lucina's alternate costumes though.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 28, 2014, 07:57:36 PM
yeah, it would've been cool if he was at least one of Lucina's alternate costumes though.
Lucina is an alt for Marth, if you watch the reveal trailer, during the close up of her, she rests her hands infront of her chest. That's not something the team would overlook unless she was an alt for a character who's chest was farther out, so she's an alt for Marth.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2014, 08:27:39 PM
Lucina is an alt for Marth, if you watch the reveal trailer, during the close up of her, she rests her hands infront of her chest. That's not something the team would overlook unless she was an alt for a character who's chest was farther out, so she's an alt for Marth.
She's not an alt, Sakurai confirmed she has her own Character slot
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Someone please post a picture of something and make this conversation that's been had several hundred times end

I'd hate to be that guy but there's a topic for this kind of discussion.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=60170.0

July 28, 2014, 08:33:30 PM #15696 Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 09:03:17 PM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 28, 2014, 04:15:18 PM
The more boob bones, the better the rig...Damnit! I hate when the pervert side of me takes over. :P Anyways if you don't get a bunch of downloads, then something is either wrong or Brawl hacking is dieing due to the hype of Smash 4....or all the pervs finally left...nah! When do we start placing bets on how many downloads you'll get?
there was a time when I was fighting my perv side too
but then I found out it was useless and rather became one with it

and I dont regret anything :^)

and no, marth's sister is not an alt (shamefully), shes just a clone character with balacned values

Wow people still believe she's an alt? Why just why? It's ridiculous that it's still being said. Does no one actually pay attention and read things on the internet anymore?

SHE'S A SEPARATE CHARACTER. NOT AN ALT FOR MARTH. THEY ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. PLEASE STOP BRINGING UP OLD TOPICS. I really hope people see this and stop bringing it up.

To stay on topic, I really like how Robin is turning out. Hope to get him soon.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

man boobs and sexy stomach?


who said fat can't be HOT? [pun totally intended]

what is that?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

a fat belly with muscular pecs, although they still look like boobs...
also has to do with recent game reveals and stuff :P

BonziBuddy? Is that you?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]



Darunia from Hyrule Warriors?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on July 28, 2014, 11:44:38 PM
Darunia from Hyrule Warriors?

a you is winner!
oh wait...
a winner is you!
no, not quiet...
you won.

having issues with the boobs... xD


also, the head... ugh, i hate heads...