WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Dragon-FlyWolf10 on August 29, 2014, 09:34:32 PM
So you'd optimize this sword for me but I'd have to wait a week? Sounds good but
I did a little optimizing myself and I don't think it will look as good as yours when you're done with it.
(The handle almost looks like crap) Would you like me to give you the files now?

Answered via PM.



Quote from: KTH on August 30, 2014, 12:57:10 PM

At first I was kinda "meh" with tails but this is actually pretty cool and brings back memories.


most unpopular ship but ironically the main


believe it or not, it used to look like this
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 30, 2014, 07:27:36 PM
most unpopular ship but ironically the main
*pics*
I love it sir :srs:

August 30, 2014, 07:46:42 PM #16083 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 12:11:31 AM by Gamidame_K
thanks, it has been sure a miracle I could reduce the vertices number to this (even tho is still too much) considering the equipment is highly delicade and yes I have remaped everything in the model

Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 12:11:24 AM

ready

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

She badly needs darker textures on her guns and other metallic parts.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

August 31, 2014, 02:43:55 AM #16085 Last Edit: August 31, 2014, 03:15:36 AM by Gamidame_K
what do I do with this?



Post Merge: August 31, 2014, 03:15:35 AM

btw, lemme confirm: this is not doge; this is the mastermind dog from Silent Hill 2 dog ending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUDcSeUvkOw

I love that game. I'd vote port him over Pikachu like you thinking about on Facebook.

Oh and Ika Musume (squid girl) looks amazing I really love the texture you gave her. You made the texture yourself right?

either pikachu or ivysaur would work. i need that dog in my game!

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 31, 2014, 05:14:53 AM
either pikachu or ivysaur would work. i need that dog in my game!
Quote from: Calypso on August 31, 2014, 03:54:44 AM
I love that game. I'd vote port him over Pikachu like you thinking about on Facebook.

Oh and Ika Musume (squid girl) looks amazing I really love the texture you gave her. You made the texture yourself right?
yeah, my fb status about this dog says I have to try importing it over pikachu, will be hard because pikachu is not over 4 legs all time

btw meanwhile I re-imported this weirdo


whats new? now Seija has FS eyes, hurt face and rigged fingers
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I am the only one who had the Nintendog being the first model to popup in my mind for Silent Hill 2 dog to be over?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Loved this anim girl ^^

September 01, 2014, 12:29:14 AM #16091 Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 12:52:12 AM by Gamidame_K
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on August 31, 2014, 11:16:09 PM
I am the only one who had the Nintendog being the first model to popup in my mind for Silent Hill 2 dog to be over?
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 31, 2014, 05:14:53 AM
pikachu or ivysaur
possibly pikachu
Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 31, 2014, 11:48:08 PM
Loved this anim girl ^^
thanks, even though seija is not from an anime..
Quote from: Calypso on August 31, 2014, 03:54:44 AM
and Ika Musume (squid girl) looks amazing I really love the texture you gave her. You made the texture yourself right?
yep, I remaped the model and stuff; thats why it took me longer

and when im not making MMD imports; im trying mad stuff


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Post Merge: September 01, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

ah, I forgot to mention why is this mad: I didnt import it, its a 1 slot model swap

Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on September 01, 2014, 02:58:03 AM
Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


so hes on link? i thought hed work better over PM roy TBH
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.

Quote from: xX_TheTerror_Xx on September 01, 2014, 02:58:03 AM
Sooooo, I'm just gonna leave this here...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

"I'm really feelin' it..."


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.