WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

need the eyes to be a little less crossed

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Loved this Robin. O judt want to give some quality to his texture e.e I mean, the texture is great, but it can be seen in his coat that it's a small size texture

August 24, 2014, 12:41:51 PM #16037 Last Edit: August 24, 2014, 12:53:38 PM by russmarrs2
Quote from: Ashley and Red on August 24, 2014, 02:17:56 AM
Loved this Robin. O judt want to give some quality to his texture e.e I mean, the texture is great, but it can be seen in his coat that it's a small size texture
Gotta save file space, lol.
Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on August 24, 2014, 01:46:00 AM
need the eyes to be a little less crossed
They're not nearly as crossed as you'd think, the picture is just zoomed out so it makes them look like that. This is a closer view:

I think the main issue is that his eyes are really small, and there are no shadows to add depth to them on the texture.

Is this my third time on Zack? Can't tell anymore.

I moved the hand bones to match his fingers more.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Taiko on August 24, 2014, 12:57:40 PM
I think the main issue is that his eyes are really small, and there are no shadows to add depth to them on the texture.

This and a couple of other things. Namely,

-The eyebrows are a bit too thin and a bit too arched
-The hair kind of looks like it's melting on the left side, it should fan out a bit more
-The nose looks like it might be a bit too wide, hard to judge
-His eyes aren't exactly crossed, but they do look to be a bit too close together
-The mouth doesn't seem wide enough
-His head generally seems a bit small compared to the rest of his body

That's all I can really tell right now. It's hard to put this stuff to words. :|

Though I think you got the general shape of his face correct. As you said, it'll probably look better with transparency added to the hair.

SURPRISE!
how come out of all the Kirito hacks on the vault, none of them have his epic coat that he is mostly known for? ITS BLASPHEMY I SAY, BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on August 25, 2014, 07:40:45 AM
SURPRISE!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


how come out of all the Kirito hacks on the vault, none of them have his epic coat that he is mostly known for? ITS BLASPHEMY I SAY, BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
That's something I was wondering for a while... lol... That's a cool idea to work on this, especially with SAO Season 2... lol
Would you be able to add one or two bones and add the second sword, please? Just curious...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on August 25, 2014, 07:40:45 AM
SURPRISE!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

how come out of all the Kirito hacks on the vault, none of them have his epic coat that he is mostly known for? ITS BLASPHEMY I SAY, BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!
Yes! Blackwyrm coat Kirito = best Kirito!

Your buns are mine!

Quote from: Ryouji Gunblade on August 25, 2014, 07:51:28 PM
Yes! Blackwyrm coat Kirito = best Kirito!
No. GGO Kirito = Best Kirito
...
:v
I'll try to find a model...
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

[spoiler]


Finally have motioned eyes for the man with multiple textures for "animated eyes". Only problem is the the right eye mirrors the animated eye as well despite being a separate object.



This time I'm doing a Samurai.


Quote from: ShadowLuigi-NG- on August 25, 2014, 11:26:03 PM
[spoiler]


Finally have motioned eyes for the man with multiple textures for "animated eyes". Only problem is the the right eye mirrors the animated eye as well despite being a separate object.
KTH had the exact same problem with his Brawl-styled OoT3D Adult Link......want me to help?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I remember I wanted to import that kirito before but I couldnt import the obj without getting errors

Quote from: Gamidame_K on August 26, 2014, 12:42:38 AM
I remember I wanted to import that kirito before but I couldnt import the obj without getting errors
I was going to do something with the coat on that model, but the same thing happened to me.

I downloaded it from Models-resource and it worked just fine for me
but anyway, yay finished! he's up on teh vault now

Quote from: Miacis on December 10, 2013, 04:48:45 PM
Never underestimate the power of the ass.