WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

something special that I MUST finish tomorrow


this model is custom made, created out of 7 other models (even a gogeta model was used, you can tell for what)

Everyone's excited about Beyond's new Link, they won't notice these recolors. I'm also very excited for HW Link, but I'm also tired and need to go to sleep. lol



Might be hard to tell from the angle, but Dr. Mario is not giving you the bird, don't know anyone that flips you off like that. xD
Based off their respective outfit's recolors, most of the Melee colors were taken right from the textures, same with some of the other outfit recolors, for more accuracy. The yellow Melee and Project M recolors were improvised, but the Brawl (Mariodk's) was based off his yellow recolor. Also the actual textures were taken straight from the original textures, examples being the buttons and the stethoscope.
Again, these are just BB pictures, I'll get him in Brawl tomorrow for in-game previews.
Gonna be f-ing hell to make the CSPs for all of these. *facepalm*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

September 15, 2014, 06:16:41 AM #16277 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:32:55 AM by Anivernage
Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 15, 2014, 05:05:38 AM
something special that I MUST finish tomorrow

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this model is custom made, created out of 7 other models (even a gogeta model was used, you can tell for what)
:>.>:.....

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 15, 2014, 12:55:51 AM
Beyond sent me a toy.

https://imgur.com/a/EqoMV
I [censored]ing love it :srs:

@SMF1 That Dr looks cool ;D
-
Kinda old Btw... I need to fix some of his UV´s

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 15, 2014, 05:05:38 AM
something special that I MUST finish tomorrow

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

this model is custom made, created out of 7 other models (even a gogeta model was used, you can tell for what)
El padre de la patria. Justo para las festividades. Sobre quien esta el sr.Costilla?

esto respondera la pregunta

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 15, 2014, 12:55:51 AM
Beyond sent me a toy.

https://imgur.com/a/EqoMV
Dang-it Beyond. I just changed my underwear, now I have to find another pair.





Found this in my Junkpile...  :notimp: Did not saw this for 6 months until September 11. He has no sword or shield, but still attacks with no glitches. I dunno if anyone wants this, though (I'm not talking about the Lucas texture hack seen behind, BTW)
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

Dat Lucas in the background. XD
Anyways ingame shot of the Brawl (Mariodk's) Dr. Mario Oufit, also have a shot of the Metals.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on September 16, 2014, 02:33:44 AM
Dat Lucas in the background. XD
Anyways ingame shot of the Brawl (Mariodk's) Dr. Mario Oufit, also have a shot of the Metals.


that shiny mario is beast!
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!

And here's the three Docs in action. :happy:

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.



She is going over Peach. Rigging not done yet, though. Will also make recolors aside from the normal and shiny textures.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

i needed a new peach. this will go on her splendidly

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.