WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 17, 2014, 04:50:16 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
*Homura imitating Snake's voice* I'm coming to save you, Madoka.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 17, 2014, 04:50:16 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

*insert some weird anime girl scream here*
[red]On PC On Phone
My PSA thread below.
A forgotten place of a forgotten hero.


Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

its amazing how its the same body model and yet looks better with new textures and actual shaders (the head model is different cos this one has expresions and stuff)


Quote from: Esdes3 on September 17, 2014, 11:53:50 AM
*Homura imitating Snake's voice* I'm coming to save you, Madoka.
*insert some weird anime girl scream here*
I become meguca! for meduca!

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 15, 2014, 12:55:51 AM
Beyond sent me a toy.

https://imgur.com/a/EqoMV
So... are you going to finish it?^^

if you want that ps3 homebrew continues just share this: http://www.mediafire.com/?villtb9sane7r7s

Something I'm doing to practice Box-Modeling if all goes well I'll rig it over Ness.

Welcome to the fight, Air Man.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TurboChaos on September 17, 2014, 05:33:20 PM
Something I'm doing to practice Box-Modeling if all goes well I'll rig it over Ness.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Watch that polygon limit... he's lookin pretty high-poly for Brawl at the moment

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 17, 2014, 05:39:16 PM
Watch that polygon limit... he's lookin pretty high-poly for Brawl at the moment
the only real issue seems to be the arms though, although the body could be lower poly without looking worse as well...

oh and WOW, the gem on his arm is WAAAAY too high poly, i'd use a 12 segment sphere and cut it in half...

that reminds me I should remake my air man's bust


Murder to learn with Professor Genkiiii~

Over Snake I presume? Professor Genki is gonna wreck shop man.
WiFi Brawl FC:0606-0014-4748

You turned into a real boring [censored] while I was away. -Yoko

Hooray for surpassing 4000 downloads!! Thanks guys!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Nao-chan on September 18, 2014, 10:02:38 AM
Over Snake I presume? Professor Genki is gonna wreck shop man.
Over Snake Mhm, mhm.
And yeeeeeea, he issss. It'd be lovely if I were motivated enough to make a PSA for him. Buuuut, I haven't even finished the two projects I had last yearrr.

Quote from: Nαnobuds on September 17, 2014, 05:39:16 PM
Watch that polygon limit... he's lookin pretty high-poly for Brawl at the moment
Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on September 17, 2014, 07:11:52 PM
the only real issue seems to be the arms though, although the body could be lower poly without looking worse as well...

oh and WOW, the gem on his arm is WAAAAY too high poly, i'd use a 12 segment sphere and cut it in half...
Don't worry I've got my eye on the filesize.

Progress:


torso looks like a hell to rig atm... xD

Quote from: TurboChaos on September 18, 2014, 05:39:49 PM
Don't worry I've got my eye on the filesize.

Progress:



Make his upper torso just a little bit stouter and it'll be perfect.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Did you use the ProOptimize modifier?