WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: LC-DDM on September 25, 2014, 09:47:11 PM
I don't know what brand of glasses you're wearing, but you'd better upgrade. You're calling a poor model BETTER than the -official- X/Y model.
you would have your pants wet if it was made by beyond tho

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on September 26, 2014, 12:20:28 AM
what about the facial markings; like in your profile pic?
That's texture work. Which I'd love to get started on when the model is mapped.

Diancie v1.1 is nearly done. The smoothing is perfect, but I dunno how to add a metallic texture to her crystals... After that she will be re-uploaded as version v1.1
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(


Bite my crunchy brown ass!


Quote from: ShadowRockShoota on September 26, 2014, 12:58:20 AM
OH NO HOW DARE SOMEONE ATTEMPT TO MAKE A BETTER MODEL THAN THE OFFICIAL ONE

'better'

Wasn't aware the WIP Workshop was the new place for Mole Convention 2014.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 26, 2014, 01:06:57 AM
you would have your pants wet if it was made by beyond tho

It wouldn't make a damn difference if Beyond made the same model as Russ. It's still subpar.

Quote from: DrPanda on May 16, 2014, 02:14:09 AM
Climaxing to a jump scare would be pretty great.

What have I done?!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on September 26, 2014, 08:04:37 PM
What have I done?!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

made it better

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

In-Game previews. Now with expressions!:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Please please please tell me you are going to make Oddish over the pikmin????



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on September 27, 2014, 04:33:36 AM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


almost done t-posing power suit samus brawl trophy. just have to fix the rubber connecting parts for the elbows, and then I gotta straighten out the hand.



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Nintendo ID: Iwantgames
Twitter: https://twitter.com/IWantGames_IWG
Facebook: Iwantgames Iwg
Skype: Iwantgames
Discord: Iwantgames

Quote from: Segtendo on September 27, 2014, 06:00:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This made my day, and it's not even noon yet for me. xD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Segtendo on September 27, 2014, 06:00:05 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A "witch" from Puella Magi Madoka Magica... yeah, that anime has some pretty messed up monster designs. (And a messed up plot too.)