WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: TurboChaos on October 08, 2014, 12:41:09 AM
Bumo? Bumo! Bumomomo!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

add shine to the eye's iris, and i'd say it's good enough to eat use

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

October 08, 2014, 01:48:00 AM #16531 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 11:57:51 PM by StupidMarioFan1
Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 08, 2014, 01:26:38 AM
For some reason, I can easily imagine a Giga King Koopa version. haha.
Oh God, I don't think I'd be willing to do that except port the Bowser version over Giga Bowser (it's not that hard and I've done it before).
While I am waiting feedback about the new nose, been updating this Bowser.

He isn't effected by stage lighting just like the Mario Bros, and while some parts look a bit too disconnected, for the most part it's a great rig.
This time instead of eye movement, I'm doing the multiple eye texture method to get his eyes moving, the eyelids though are still the default Bowser ones so if the included motion files aren't used, he still blinks.
Dark Bowser version is done.


Post Merge: October 08, 2014, 11:57:50 PM

It was so much easier to remap this guy and retexture him because of how much simplier SM64 Bowser's textures are compared to Brawl Bowser.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

As I was making this version, I noticed that I made a few recoloring errors with SSB Wii U King Koopa, which I'll fix when someone tells me if I should try to mess with the texture mapping some more. :P
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I still cant believe I actually got the magical battle arena model of Nanoha; of course I wouldnt leave her with that flat 1 textured face, I will fuse the MBA model with the custom model I started making months ago; this will be useful specially for the strikers model (but lolinoha first); both over pit
I am thinking about also importing fate over ike (I got that model too, and i will need to stalk LJ later to get the weapon ewe)


Current projects I'm working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Is Rawk going over Falcon? I'd love that!

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 09, 2014, 10:22:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 09, 2014, 10:22:13 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

:happy:


Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 09, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



VERY excited for this one. Nice.


I'm waiting for a certain Lucario-avatar member to post about it.

FEEL WHAT THE RAWK IS COOKING.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


October 10, 2014, 07:27:57 AM #16539 Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 07:49:01 AM by SonicUnderground316
Well, it's been a while ...  



Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Next model: Archie comic style (Spaz & CCN influenced) Sally Acorn...
お前はもう死んでいる。

Demon and SonicUnderground...




Gotta collect some rupees!

---------

Also, I want to put this here for y'all.
[spoiler]


@ShadowLuigi, it looks awesome >.< Do you mind on doing a girl too?


Trying this again, even though I suck at hacking.



Anyone want to help with the texture transparency and lighting?

I've been looking through the materials on BrawlBox because I think transparency stuff is there, but it's confusing.

Sorta unrelated, but there's a glitch with PMing D3/\/\0/\|; it says "recipient not found".

Quote from: Demon_of_Elru on October 09, 2014, 10:22:13 PM
Current projects I'm working on:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I smell what the RAWK is cooking and it smells delicious.

He's looking amazing so far. I think I'm going to reconsider trying to make my own version of him at Luigi's height now and just leave it to you.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: RebelliousTreecko on October 10, 2014, 04:55:24 PM
Trying this again, even though I suck at hacking.



Anyone want to help with the texture transparency and lighting?

I've been looking through the materials on BrawlBox because I think transparency stuff is there, but it's confusing.

Sorta unrelated, but there's a glitch with PMing D3/\/\0/\|; it says "recipient not found".

i can help you out with transparency if you want
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?ByUserID=14544
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

the idealist- a visionary or impractical person.