WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 11, 2014, 04:59:09 AM #16560 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 05:01:58 AM by Anivernage
Too late to generate X/Y hype :v but

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now.....Who wants to Brawl Texture/"pick parts" of them? *looks at Nano*
Also i have the whole model rips thanks to Kazo if anyone´s interested in some pokemon instead of download the whole set :-P

please make mega mewtwo x for lucario as well. not everyone uses project m

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

October 11, 2014, 06:20:40 AM #16562 Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 06:51:37 AM by Nαnobuds
Quote from: Anivernage on October 11, 2014, 04:59:09 AM
Too late to generate X/Y hype :v but

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now.....Who wants to Brawl Texture/"pick parts" of them? *looks at Nano*
Also i have the whole model rips thanks to Kazo if anyone´s interested in some pokemon instead of download the whole set :-P
hi there!

Can I maybe steal that Mewtwo model? :P



Muh [censored]ty WIP Balder Knight from Dark Souls.

Can someone tell me how to rig joints without them looking really [censored]ing bad?
like everything i import is dork soles related

Huh huh huh.

LORD FREDRIK THE SNOWMAD KING joins the Brawl soon.

Sorry about the messy "textures", that happened because I absent-mindedly screwed up while putting his belt together and joined all the objects into one. :>.>palm: IDK how to remove them. D: I managed to detach them, though, thank God...

[spoiler]

I've done his back, too.

So, huge shoutout to Peardian who mapped the Majora model for me. Don't have any pics to show, but I'll hopefully have it jacked up and good to go sometime soon. Then it's a matter of rigging and whatnot.

Also, can anyone tell me if 10k polys will cause a lot of lag? I have a sure fire way to cut down on the polys if it will.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 12, 2014, 03:20:11 AM
Huh huh huh.

LORD FREDRIK THE SNOWMAD KING joins the Brawl soon.

Sorry about the messy "textures", that happened because I absent-mindedly screwed up while putting his belt together and joined all the objects into one. :>.>palm: IDK how to remove them. D: I managed to detach them, though, thank God...

[spoiler]

I've done his back, too.

Please tell me he's going to be an alt for your K Rool moveset, I mean his attacks felt a lot like K Rool's so I think he'd be perfect. :happy:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

who wants a better infernape? :p
ripped from X/Y game
[spoiler]
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

captain falcon or diddy?

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 12, 2014, 11:09:05 AM
captain falcon or diddy?
most likely falcon... idk yet tho
https://privateladyescorts.com - Free Local Dating - No Selfie - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Video Chat Private Lady

Dat afro.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: DSX8 on October 12, 2014, 08:14:16 AM
who wants a better infernape? :p
ripped from X/Y game
[spoiler]
GAH! It's the bride of Frankenstein!



Working on rigging Rosalina better... Anyone have any good ideas for rigging the mouth and dress? The "Skin Wrap" method doesn't rig the mouth properly, and the dress rig is not very good using that method...

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 05:28:04 PM

Working on rigging Rosalina better... Anyone have any good ideas for rigging the mouth and dress? The "Skin Wrap" method doesn't rig the mouth properly, and the dress rig is not very good using that method...
Rig it manually.