WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

yeah, peach is a [censored] to skin wrap on anyway... she has those weird shoulders...

Quote from: Nαnobuds on October 12, 2014, 05:42:28 PM
Rig it manually.
I can't think of a good enough meme to express how much I agree with this statement. Some things you just have to rig yourself, months are one of those, fingers are hard to get good auto-rigs since they're so close together, they usually steal each other's bones. I never use the auto rig because I'm never satisfied with it in any area, plus being a perfectionist and OCD helps contribute to that. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i actually find hands the easiest to auto-rig and correct, since it's a very simple process...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on October 12, 2014, 05:57:57 PM
i actually find hands the easiest to auto-rig and correct, since it's a very simple process...
Hmm...probably depends on the character since some characters' fingers are closer together or bigger than others...
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 05:28:04 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Working on rigging Rosalina better... Anyone have any good ideas for rigging the mouth and dress? The "Skin Wrap" method doesn't rig the mouth properly, and the dress rig is not very good using that method...
I hope she has a hip this time

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2014, 06:05:40 PM
Hmm...probably depends on the character since some characters' fingers are closer together or bigger than others...

they always mess up, but the fixing is a simple and mechanical process...

you select a finger bone, select the whole hand except that finger and hit 0

just repeat until done, the % between handN and the good finger bone will actually be the good one :D

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2014, 05:07:35 AM
Please tell me he's going to be an alt for your K Rool moveset, I mean his attacks felt a lot like K Rool's so I think he'd be perfect. :happy:

I thought of it, but no.

Lord Fredrik is going to be his own moveset, not a K. Rool clone or alt. As of now, I've made his "kilt" and starting work on his gut and pecs.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 12, 2014, 06:06:45 PM
I hope she has a hip this time
She will indeed. But most of it will be obscured by the galaxy polygon under her dress. She'll use Peach's hip, but with everything edited to better match Rosalina's body shape.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 07:54:17 PM
most of it will be obscured by the galaxy polygon under her dress
dis crai maek me ;_;

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 07:54:17 PM
She will indeed. But most of it will be obscured by the galaxy polygon under her dress. She'll use Peach's hip, but with everything edited to better match Rosalina's body shape.
I hope that's not the case in the Wii U version, pretty sure we'll be able to see under Peach's skirt in the Wii U like the past games, but it's not visible in the 3ds version, so maybe Rosie will be the same way. Still would be a cool effect though if you get it to work the same way.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.


Nope. She appears to se her SMG boneset, but with edits here and there. I thought she'd use a similar boneset to Peach's, but I was wrong lol.

boneset or model? I feel like you meant to say model since you're focusing on her legs.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 08:42:48 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

and I think Im not a very good animating skirts...

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 12, 2014, 08:48:34 PM
boneset or model? I feel like you meant to say model since you're focusing on her legs.
Nope. I meant boneset. I have her Galaxy model with her original bones, and they look extremely similar. :)

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 12, 2014, 08:57:27 PM
and I think Im not a very good animating skirts...
Well to be fair, if it is the Galaxy boneset, there are only 6 dress bones. 2 for the back, 2 for the front right, 2 for front left. And they are all near the bottom. It is extremely hard to cover her legs if they move very far.:)


Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 12, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

Nope. She appears to se her SMG boneset, but with edits here and there. I thought she'd use a similar boneset to Peach's, but I was wrong lol.
you know they fixed that right?
             
I'll smash you!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67633.0
come check out our Project Sm4sh brawl!!!!!

link: http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=67091.0
come check out my psa page!