WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 23, 2014, 07:53:28 PM
the pokemon trainer curse has fallen over me again, pls help me it doesnt stop crashing and I dont even know why!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oeod18surmxz8ft/crashign%20may.rar?dl=0

oh thats awkward

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

im already done. i have just needed someone to take pics for me.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Onii-chan on October 23, 2014, 09:13:12 PM
oh thats awkward

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

im already done. i have just needed someone to take pics for me.



dun worry, you can post yours in the vault, I will just leave mine in my fb page

Holy [censored], loving that Anna import!
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


So who wants to place bets on how many people are going to be making Smash 4 Mewtwos now? lol For anyone who doesn't already know, he has been confirmed for being a DLC in Spring 2015.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

"there can be enough shadows, there can be enough clouds, but there will never be enough mewtwos or roys" -kc mm logic rule


Finally got the model finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is like my 10th attempt at the shell and boots. Anyone want to rig those 2 things for me?

Quote from: TokoyamiTheDark on October 23, 2014, 03:00:03 AM
Yep I do.

Something me, Zaard and The_Randomizer's been working on for Halloween. At least we tried to be creative, unlike these Original the Characters...

Hey, maybe people will start downloading my hacks again :laugh:


I kid, I kid ;D  Working on it now ;D

Quote from: Pichi-Hime on October 24, 2014, 12:31:36 AM
Finally got the model finished!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

This is like my 10th attempt at the shell and boots. Anyone want to rig those 2 things for me?

Boots look like they're stuck together or overlapping in your T-Pose. Meaning you'll have to gwet in there using see-through and pick them out separately.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on October 24, 2014, 02:15:06 AM
Boots look like they're stuck together or overlapping in your T-Pose. Meaning you'll have to gwet in there using see-through and pick them out separately.

It's actually not as difficult as it sounds...


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

just rodate the leg bone and while is rodated, rig properly them missrigged dots
then turn back the leg's rodation
its always 90, 0, 0
except that the RlegJ is -90, 0 , 0

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 24, 2014, 02:25:35 AM
just rodate the leg bone and while is rodated, rig properly them missrigged dots
then turn back the leg's rodation
its always 90, 0, 0
except that the RlegJ is -90, 0 , 0

Yep, works like a charm 100% of the time.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Gamidame_K on October 24, 2014, 02:25:35 AM
just rodate the leg bone and while is rodated, rig properly them missrigged dots
then turn back the leg's rodation
its always 90, 0, 0
except that the RlegJ is -90, 0 , 0
Always find it amazing how often I make things harder than they need to be, thing is, because of my perfectionist side, I probably still won't use that method. lol
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

actually, rigging the rodated bone is more helful because that way you can see if the number youre setting will look good when its rodated
err after the bad times crashing may gave me, i have resumed her and isntead work in something more friendly, its one of my fave anime characters, Nanoha!

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 24, 2014, 04:10:17 AM
Always find it amazing how often I make things harder than they need to be, thing is, because of my perfectionist side, I probably still won't use that method. lol
then it has nothing to do with perfectionism, but plain...
seriously, moving the bones around in 3ds max is an absolute necesity for a good rig, because you can actually test the rig before exporting, which will save you a lot of time...

also, press the "auto-key" button and rotate the bones on any frame except 0 so it won't affect your T-pose ever.