WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

October 27, 2014, 02:50:35 AM #16785 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 02:54:32 AM by the_randomizer


Getting closer ;D

This model has had some, *ahem* rigging quirks I somehow overcame  :laugh:

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on October 27, 2014, 02:46:21 AM
I assume the moon will be his FS.
That came to mind, but that's more Skull Kid's thing as opposed to Happy Mask Salesman, no think of the next popular thing from the game. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 27, 2014, 03:10:32 AM
That came to mind, but that's more Skull Kid's thing as opposed to Happy Mask Salesman, no think of the next popular thing from the game. ;)
...Ben?
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: the_randomizer on October 27, 2014, 02:50:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getting closer ;D

This model has had some, *ahem* rigging quirks I somehow overcame  :laugh:
Is his mouth and tail rigged?

Quote from: the_randomizer on October 27, 2014, 02:50:35 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Getting closer ;D

This model has had some, *ahem* rigging quirks I somehow overcame  :laugh:
it's beautiful :')

Switch FC: SW-4190-2933-4524

Quote from: Bad Box Art Mega Man on October 27, 2014, 03:43:58 AM
it's beautiful :')

It..it is..?!   Thanks a lot, man, very few people say that about my hacks ;D :P  That means a lot to me, actually :3

Quote from: Shulk on October 26, 2014, 06:17:53 PM
Here's what I've been working on:

Spoilers each contain a relatively large image

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


To be rigged on... Zelda. And then ported over Wario.

Why Zelda? Because of that skirt.

Why port over Wario? Because transformation.

The only problem I have is with the UV maps on his equipment (Ivory, Ebony, Rudra, Agni, Etc) which I can't seem to fix (all the UV points get condensed into one spot...) Trying to find a fix/proper models for them.

Where and how did you get that model?
There's specific character models from UMVC3 I want but can't get because Noesis crashes when I try to load them.
I really wanted Frank, Chun Li, and Iron Man....

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 27, 2014, 04:29:14 AM
Where and how did you get that model?
There's specific character models from UMVC3 I want but can't get because Noesis crashes when I try to load them.
I really wanted Frank, Chun Li, and Iron Man....
He was able to rip the models themselves apparently.

Quote from: TheSoraKid on October 27, 2014, 04:34:11 AM
He was able to rip the models themselves apparently.

Is he going to share said method to ripping models by chance?

Quote from: the_randomizer on October 27, 2014, 04:37:33 AM
Is he going to share said method to ripping models by chance?
Maybe. :P

Quote from: TheSoraKid on October 27, 2014, 04:47:55 AM
Maybe. :P

Hmm...well, I won't hold my breath :3  The more methods we have to extracting game models, the better ;)

October 27, 2014, 12:36:00 PM #16796 Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 12:48:40 PM by Shulk
Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 27, 2014, 04:29:14 AM
Where and how did you get that model?
There's specific character models from UMVC3 I want but can't get because Noesis crashes when I try to load them.
I really wanted Frank, Chun Li, and Iron Man....

If I can find it, you got it (which won't be hard lol). The only problem are extra models (such as Dante's rebellion and such, all the UV Points on those are screwed up for some reason...)

Sorry for not specifying, the model is from MvC3, not UMvC3 (which shouldn't have that big of a difference except for the lack of Frank West, in your situation). I'll see if I can do the same to UMvC3 (get lucky) and get Frank West.

The only reason I'm not immediately sharing how I ripped the models is because of that last problem. Don't want people PMing and asking how to fix something when I definitely have no idea how to fix it.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Eternal Yoshi on October 27, 2014, 04:29:14 AM
Where and how did you get that model?
There's specific character models from UMVC3 I want but can't get because Noesis crashes when I try to load them.
I really wanted Frank, Chun Li, and Iron Man....
I've had no problem using Noesis. Hell, there's even a released Iron Man hack out.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on October 26, 2014, 08:28:13 PM
Rigged and smoothed and fixed the textures, love using the Clamp and Mirror effects in the materials, I get perfect N64 texture mapping. :happy: That's why they were repeating all over the place in 3ds Max.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Now to edit the FitGanonMotionEtc.pac to give him expressions (Ganondorf uses shp0 which is vertex morphing), then recolors and also import a certain thing from Majora's Mask over Beast Ganon. I think you guys will like who I'm importing for that. ;)
Dude, his hands aren't connected to his wrists.
like everything i import is dork soles related

Quote from: Segtendo on October 27, 2014, 03:42:25 PM
I've had no problem using Noesis. Hell, there's even a released Iron Man hack out.

For some reason, Noesis screws up all the uvs of all equipment in MvC3 but not UMvC3 (or at least Ivory for Dante)

Was able to rip Ivory with all the correct (but flipped) uv points. Just need to export it with flipped uvs and I'm good to go. Along with ripping his other models.

Does anyone have the arc file names for all the characters? Trying to find Frank West..


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.