WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on November 09, 2014, 02:49:21 AM
I'm colourblind, so I'll need help.
Me too, Tabuu. Me too...
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 09, 2014, 03:53:04 AM
New mega evolution confirmed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 09, 2014, 03:53:04 AM
New mega evolution confirmed:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Waluigi Time? Gotta love this project.
I lost EVERYTHING from my DropBox storage due to the server crashing, so I no longer have my hacks on the Vault... Sorry! :(

November 09, 2014, 06:11:06 PM #17028 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 06:29:12 PM by russmarrs2
Waluice Climbers? Idk, lol.

EDIT: Do you guys know how to keep the rig when importing into 3ds max? So you don't have to re-rig the entire thing. I think it may have to do with the import settings, idk.

if you import a .dae exported by brawlbox (or if you can't you need to convert it to .fbx) it imports with the rig...

Quote from: jjookkeekkiidd on November 09, 2014, 06:31:54 PM
if you import a .dae exported by brawlbox (or if you can't you need to convert it to .fbx) it imports with the rig...
Tell that to my 3ds max, lol.

[spoiler]

Workingon the hat thingy near her ponytail. Big thanks to Ashley and Red for the hair and face. It's a mix of Brawl Zelda, Link, Pit, and a bit of SMG Peach. Again, anyone willing to map the chest jewel area?

Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 09, 2014, 06:34:06 PM
Tell that to my 3ds max, lol.

Yeah, you can download fbx converter (maybe it came with 3ds max, I don't remember) and convert the file into fbx. Then import it into 3ds max. Keeps all it's rig.

It's freaking awesome.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

cant wait to see waluigi with waluigi's head for waluigi's PSA, that would be so epic :o

Oh, the head looks beaultiful alongside the clothes :D I hope you'll got somone to map the jewelry

Quote from: russmarrs2 on November 09, 2014, 06:34:06 PM
Tell that to my 3ds max, lol.
Is the rig messed up or no rig at all? If messed up rig then you need to do this:
Close 3ds Max
Open up 3ds Max or the scene via whatever folder it's in, NOT through 3ds Max's open file feature.
Import dae.

If you open up 3ds max, and then open up a scene through 3ds Max's open file feature, then importing a dae will screw up the rig. It has to be a new instance of 3ds Max to keep the dae's rigging. I don't know why this is, it just is.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Do what I do; export the .dae file using 0.71 brawlbox and import into 3DS Max. Or are you already doing that?


Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on November 09, 2014, 07:30:47 PMIf you open up 3ds max, and then open up a scene through 3ds Max's open file feature, then importing a dae will screw up the rig. It has to be a new instance of 3ds Max to keep the dae's rigging. I don't know why this is, it just is.
I literally just figured that out before you put this message here XD Thanks anyways ;D

Behold the best mega evolution of them all!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 09, 2014, 08:48:58 PM #17039 Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 08:51:40 PM by Majora-Sama
Quote from: Pichi-Hime on November 09, 2014, 06:38:42 PM
[spoiler]

Workingon the hat thingy near her ponytail. Big thanks to Ashley and Red for the hair and face. It's a mix of Brawl Zelda, Link, Pit, and a bit of SMG Peach. Again, anyone willing to map the chest jewel area?
It's looking good, I'm actually excited to see how this comes out. However, I'm a slight concerned about the face...I don't know, something looks off about it, though that could be the lack of pupils talking for all I know.

Here, try looking at this.


I'm fully aware you're still early on in the process, but for your consideration, the eyebrows are too dark and too small (across the width of the face), her eyes are too far apart, and her mouth is rather thin as well.

I'm only critiquing it because I really want it to come out well / v\