WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Guests are viewing this topic.

Quote from: Ashley and Red on December 09, 2014, 07:47:58 PM
Oh, I plan on doing Meiko or Kaito someday hehe. there is a Luka over Zelda domewhere in the vault :)
I know I have the Luka one of course! There are just a lot of miku in comparison to luka (also a lot of missing previews from imageshack). That's all. :P

Quote from: Pokemon Master CB on December 09, 2014, 08:10:51 PM
I know I have the Luka one of course! There are just a lot of miku in comparison to luka (also a lot of missing previews from imageshack). That's all. :P

I think I will do Tako Luka as an item... :D

Alicia's colorful revamp


and will come with a special alt model
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh, you haha. I am loving how Alicia is coming out :D

December 09, 2014, 09:47:44 PM #17254 Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 10:41:52 PM by Archer/Elen
Hmm... Nice import, Gami-chan. But... Where does Alicia come from?
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

@ash: thanks, yes I saturated the textures a bit more, since the old way she looked way too palid
plus I have also made the remaining recolors plus I will also make sfx and stuff


also, pretty good job with hachune miku (Y) Im glad to see someone else iMMDporting

@akenny: I dont know, she probably is some kind of an OC around Nico Nico, found the model and actully found the recolors at http://3d.nicovideo.jp/ they has some nice OC kind characters around there, another one Im preparing is Ray Vivaldi

@Gamidame, thanks for the congratulation :D BTW, I like this red abd white recolor...reminds me someone...but I am not sure who

Gamidame, you've crossed into no-man land. :kdance: comgrats.

Also, loving the work on the thread people.

And uhm...not aure how this was rigged...having trouble...



It's just the head/tail section. I want it to look fluid like the original rig.Having a bit of trouble haha. Don't worry, I'll fix the small poor rigging parts like it's ribs and hip.


Gami-chan has alot to show yet. Right you do? ;)

As for you, SLNG, that Dry Mega Mewtwo looks silly, but great! The fingers look a bit weird though.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Quote from: Anivernage on December 09, 2014, 04:22:45 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Pretty sure Flurrie is a girl based off how she flirts with Mario, her full name is Madame Flurrie, and the official guidebook says she's a girl...that and the obvious big boobs. :P
Anyways love that you're making models again, been a while, love the progress on all these characters, really love that Roy. xD Who's Kooper rigged over? I noticed that he has eye polygons, based off their shape, is he over one of the Mario Bros?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

December 10, 2014, 12:56:51 AM #17260 Last Edit: December 10, 2014, 01:41:32 AM by Tabuu Forte Akugun
So I just finished a thing, PDF Miku, while taking a break from Nidoking. But she has shader issues on her pigtails and suit...

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I did 2 of 6 recolors for Miku... I will do the rest tomorrow...

Anyone know why she's so glitched up?

@Bad Box Art Mega Man The super fighting robot!
His/Its tail is going to be rigged on the cape, with some bone edits.
As well as im planning making his legs also based on Master Beast so he will look more like Master Core & less like Male Alloy, also he will get Master Core (a.k.a sm4sh ball) as his FS eyes.

@Gamidame_K
Nice import!, i hope you also make the girl in your sig as well..... :P

@StupidMarioFan1
Thanks, kooper is going to be over ness, well he will have his basic bonetree,
Im trying to make 2D animations/models for some partners, just to get low filesize as well as more animations, sadly this will work just with a couple of partners.

@Tabuu Forte Akugun
Thanks, also i think Miku problem might be her Cull or Shading settings, well just in case she looks fine on Brawlbox, otherwise, you should check her normal settings in 3ds Max.

@Tabuu, I think the problem is in the model itself. When I use effects specifically on this.model.in MikuMikuDance the hair glitches...I think the petson who rigged the model for MMD, accidentaly messed up with the model. PMDEditor have lot of lags. But hopefully, it is the problem that Anivernage stated.