WIP Workshop

Started by StarWaffle, January 15, 2012, 10:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Quote from: TurboChaos on January 20, 2015, 05:01:06 PM
Guys. I think I've officially lost it....
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Olimar Pikmin or bust.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2015, 07:19:38 PM
I envy your UV/Texture skills, Giry. My textures look like [censored]in' [censored] next to yours.

Anyway, I come bearing good and bad news. Bad news first: I'm postponing my K. Rool PSA again.

Good news: Here's the reason:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oki doki? Oh, by the way: The textures always  look brighter than they really are in 3ds max. it annoys the [censored] outta me. How do I make it display properly?
Looks better than current one. Still no tail...

Quote from: Ridley on January 20, 2015, 10:50:58 PM
Looks better than current one. Still no tail...

It's not a replacement. Just an alt.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 20, 2015, 11:39:49 PM
It's not a replacement. Just an alt.
Oh, ok then. Though it was replacement since old one had...not very good rig, especially on the body. Still miss the times he had a tail like a normal crocodile...

Quote from: Taigiry on January 18, 2015, 12:50:21 AM
That would be correct. For comparison, here's a pic of the castle in SSB4: huge.

Anyway, to not be without anything to show, here's what I've done of the garden are so far.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


that looks great, I like how this stage is turning out.  ;D
Also is this the exact sm4sh version of the great cave or is it a new one, using some assets from the wiiu one?
ill be looking forward to its progress btw.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on January 19, 2015, 07:19:38 PM
I envy your UV/Texture skills, Giry. My textures look like [censored]in' [censored] next to yours.

Anyway, I come bearing good and bad news. Bad news first: I'm postponing my K. Rool PSA again.

Good news: Here's the reason:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Oki doki? Oh, by the way: The textures always  look brighter than they really are in 3ds max. it annoys the [censored] outta me. How do I make it display properly?
Well maybe changing the enviroment settings so the model/textures can get a darker tone without affecting the original textures.

Btw great job tabuu, is he and lord fiedrik having the same moveset or each one will get its own?

Quote from: Anivernage on January 21, 2015, 06:22:05 AM
Well maybe changing the enviroment settings so the model/textures can get a darker tone without affecting the original textures.

Btw great job tabuu, is he and lord fiedrik having the same moveset or each one will get its own?

It's ok. Pichi-Hime's way worked. I'll stick with that. And the two have different styled bonesets, and thus different movesets.

Speaking of Fredrik, I have an important announcement. Someone's made major headway in ripping the model from Tropical Freeze. The problems are that the horn appears glitched and his materials don't seem to work. But if I get my hands on it, I'm throwing out my custom and optimizing the real thing if at all possible.

Quote from: Segtendo on January 20, 2015, 10:41:10 PM
Olimar Pikmin or bust.
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 21, 2015, 05:03:17 PM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]


Quote from: TurboChaos on January 21, 2015, 05:03:17 PM
...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.




Quote from: Segtendo on January 21, 2015, 05:12:19 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: ShadowLuigi~NG~ on January 21, 2015, 05:33:43 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Umm.. Thanks?

Also can someone confirm for me if all the pikmin share the same boneset?

Quote from: TurboChaos on January 21, 2015, 06:43:14 PM
Umm.. Thanks?

Also can someone confirm for me if all the pikmin share the same boneset?

They do. So go crazy, buddy.
They all use the same boneset, but the animations are labeled as if they go to the yellow one only.
My 3DS Friend code : 3411-0459-5550
PM me your FC as well, K?
In my Friend Safari:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

My Blog: (http://snivymodding.blogspot.com/)
Quote from: BlackJax96 on May 17, 2012, 11:05:22 PM
I live life on the EDDDGGGGEEEEE

So the model works in-game but...
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Can someone pleaseeee work on a new Oni Link model? I heard of some ppl working on one with proper armor and better textures and materials, but i havent seen it happen. Is that in progress at all? Anyone know?

Quote from: BronzeGreekGod on January 22, 2015, 07:56:35 PM
Can someone pleaseeee work on a new Oni Link model? I heard of some ppl working on one with proper armor and better textures and materials, but i havent seen it happen. Is that in progress at all? Anyone know?
Maybe you should wait for someone to rip the model from Hyrule Warriors? The Majora's Mask DLC isn't too far away, plus we'll have an HQ FD Link.
[white]: SW-2632-7270-6724[/white]